49ers

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Fair play to the 49ers the better team won on the day, not the end of the world though. Season's aren't over in September.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering, do you still think they are "statisticlly overated"?

Do I still think they statistically benefit from playing in a division without a QB? Yes, yes I do. Any other questions I can answer for you?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Glad I had an optimistic view and was not dissappointed in the outcome. Does that make you feel better? Do I need to remind you of your prognostication that the Packers would not miss Cullen Jenkins last year? I'm sure you will be happier when the Packers win against the Bears and make yours true. That was a BS comment from you. Congrats or something like that.

Just holding you accountable for the "surprise" comment that some of us were realistic about this matchup after what we witnessed in the preseason.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just holding you accountable for the "surprise" comment that some of us were realistic about this matchup after what we witnessed in the preseason.

So it makes you feel better to hold me accountable that I was wrong forecasting a Packer victory? Glad you have some solace in the Packer loss. I'm grieving, sorry you are pulling up I told you sos.

Jason_H

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not here to cause any problems, I am a diehard 49ers fan, and must say I was surprised how we came into GB and beat you guys. I've read other message boards, and you seem to have a good fan base here. Much respect to you guys. Like said earlier today, this could be the NFC Championship matchup. I for one hope not, everytime I see you guys on the schedule, I freak out. But if we meet in playoffs, hope it's a good game.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not here to cause any problems, I am a diehard 49ers fan, and must say I was surprised how we came into GB and beat you guys. I've read other message boards, and you seem to have a good fan base here. Much respect to you guys. Like said earlier today, this could be the NFC Championship matchup. I for one hope not, everytime I see you guys on the schedule, I freak out. But if we meet in playoffs, hope it's a good game.

Don't be so surprised. As a diehard Packers fan I'm not surprised you guys won. You have a really good team with an incredible defense and good QB in Smith. You guys went to the NFC Championship last year and the only thing that stopped you from going to the SB was the Giants. Congrats on the win and thanks for coming here with respect. Much respect to your team and good luck with your season. I have a feeling we will be meeting again all too soon.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
So it makes you feel better to hold me accountable that I was wrong forecasting a Packer victory? Glad you have some solace in the Packer loss. I'm grieving, sorry you are pulling up I told you sos.

The Niners are arguably the best team in the league right now. They were a powerhouse last year and if it hadn't been for a couple of flukes, would have been in the Superbowl. I'm not grieving. They're a great team. Now I would be grieving if the Packers had to go into overtime to beat the Jaguars. Or maybe not. I'm not that personally invested in a game that somebody else is playing.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We recognize we had our ***** kicked. We need to grow up and be men like you guys.

Jason_H

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't be so surprised. As a diehard Packers fan I'm not surprised you guys won. You have a really good team with an incredible defense and good QB in Smith. You guys went to the NFC Championship last year and the only thing that stopped you from going to the SB was the Giants. Congrats on the win and thanks for coming here with respect. Much respect to your team and good luck with your season. I have a feeling we will be meeting again all too soon.

Thank you too. I thought we could win, but even last year, I wanted NYG to win, because I didn't want to play in GB for the NFC Title game, so this was a good test. I hope we keep it up, we better hep you guys out, kill them Lions. And I think we'll see each other again this year somehow in the playoffs.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Niners are arguably the best team in the league right now. They were a powerhouse last year and if it hadn't been for a couple of flukes, would have been in the Superbowl. I'm not grieving. They're a great team. Now I would be grieving if the Packers had to go into overtime to beat the Jaguars. Or maybe not. I'm not that personally invested in a game that somebody else is playing.

I'm always invested in a game the Packers are playing. I'm grieving unlike you.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
A little Guinness and a good woman can take care of that for you.

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good bye Pack Fans thanks for putting up with me i will see you in late Janurary.

Off to find a good Lions Forum its a long season.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Also look on the plus side. You go to SF in the playoffs if need be and it won't be freezing cold.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Great game. A good buddy of mine says "the game wasn't nearly as close as the score shows" but in the end, the score is all that matters and the Pack was in good position to tie. See you gents [most likely] in the playoffs!
Congratulations 49ers on a brilliant win

I had you guys as the winner, but I did expect us to play a little better... Make no mistake though, we'll be back for another round!

Alright, time to lock this thread up

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts