49ers vs. Packers

ColtsSeahawks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I work through this game :( And the Colts and Ravens game as well :( .... This is going to be a super good game. I believe the Packs can and should win this.... If the Pack wins this game they are 6-4 and in my opinion will get on a hot streak... This team since having Rodgers has not got on a streak yet... This team is alot like the Colts I think... in the fact that once they win 3 games straight they can keep it going. It should be a good one though, San Fran is a pretty smash mouth team this year.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty much finished predicting which games Green Bay will win or lose at this point.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I work through this game :( And the Colts and Ravens game as well :( .... This is going to be a super good game. I believe the Packs can and should win this.... If the Pack wins this game they are 6-4 and in my opinion will get on a hot streak... This team since having Rodgers has not got on a streak yet... This team is alot like the Colts I think... in the fact that once they win 3 games straight they can keep it going. It should be a good one though, San Fran is a pretty smash mouth team this year.

Streak ? ... eh ? heh ... Carefull ... you might just jinx it ...

I can see why you think the Colts are Packers are similar, because alot have said that the Colts actually have an even worse offensive line in regards to overall talent, however, the person playing behind center is the true difference maker ... Rodgers is no Manning ...

I'd hold off on the "streak" thinking, untill and *IF* the Packers can actually manage to play against Baltimore like they did against Dallas ...

Win 4 games in a row ... then perhaps we can talk about streaks ...

- Bronco's started out 6-0 ... and have now lost 3 in a row ... Most recently losing to the Redskins.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya I really don't have a strong feeling either way, not so much lack of confidence in the players, just don't trust the coach. He still has not cleaned up our penalty problem. We got lucky, Dallas gracefully matched our penalties with their own.

Throw in a 100 plus yards in penalties and some bad play calling, we have Tampa all over again. I put that responsibility on the coaches shoulders.

OP
OP
C

ColtsSeahawks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Streak ? ... eh ? heh ... Carefull ... you might just jinx it ...

I can see why you think the Colts are Packers are similar, because alot have said that the Colts actually have an even worse offensive line in regards to overall talent, however, the person playing behind center is the true difference maker ... Rodgers is no Manning ...

I'd hold off on the "streak" thinking, untill and *IF* the Packers can actually manage to play against Baltimore like they did against Dallas ...

Win 4 games in a row ... then perhaps we can talk about streaks ...

- Bronco's started out 6-0 ... and have now lost 3 in a row ... Most recently losing to the Redskins.
Ya true although Denver was playing awesome when Kyle Orton was in, once he was injured it was game over... Wow, never thought I would hear myself saying a team needs Kyle Orton haha. He really is playing good this year. They lost to Baltimore and the Steelers, but those are 2 very good teams.

To be honest I cant wait for the Steelers, and Packers... I think its going to be alot like Packers and Titans last year... Except hopefully with the Pack coming out on top haha :p

Members online