41 Superbowl rings

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heres a look at all 41 superbowl rings. Never seen one in real life and would love to see one. Still looking for the vikings superbowl ring.
Superbowl rings
I have seen all 3 Packer SB rings, and got to try on ones from SB 1 and SB 31.
Believe me.......seeing them in person is the BEST!
If you get to Green Bay, they have them on display in the Packer Hall of Fame, by the 3 facsimile Super Bowl trophies.
(The real SB trophies are at the entrance of the Packers locker room. I got to see them when they gave us the tour during "Fan Fest")

OP
OP
V

VAPAckerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm planning on moving to Wisconsin sometime this year (either Green Bay or Back to Milwaukee) If it don't happen this year I'm still makeing a trip to Lambeau Field sometime at the end of the year. I think going to Lambeau Field for the 1st time would be best when its cold outside. If things work out the way i plan i should be living near or in Green Bay by training camp which would be perfect for me. :p :p :p :p :p

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i also didnt know untill fan fest that when they win the s.b everyone gets a ring right down to the janitor
As we pan out, and see several of the Minnesota Viking players, applying for "janitorial" jobs at Lambeau Field!!! :lol:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
mkapp said:

Has to be one of the replicas..Those things are awesome!!

got a chance to hold the one Brett gave his pilot, they dont look heavy but they sure are

David got a ring? WOAH! :shock:

No sarah, talking bout super bowl trophy, Brett gave david one.you can see Bretts sig on the right hand corner

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts