1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

4/21/06 - Zero

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by P@ck66, Apr 20, 2006.

1. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Re: Brett on McNair Situation :

My God...you guys really take this way too personal. I really doubt that Brett will lose any sleep because ppierce may remove his creepy "shrine". How can you say he "should mind his own business" and then say he should have called Walker privately?

BTW....I live a loooong way from Green Bay and I can see that Brett Favre is not holding the organization hostage. If anyone is to be blamed it is your GM. He is doing nothing.......including dealing with the Favre retirement issue!
  2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:

You have to check? Amazing.

btw thanks for the supporting comments lol ;)
  3. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

Yeah..

Can you believe that..??

In this day and you do have to check because your freedoms are being erroded every day...at an alarming rate...!

But..right now..at this moment...

Brett Favre still has a right to make such a comment...and many in the football world (and the real world) will still stand behind that!
  4. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Right on Big3, One of these days some of these people may be forced to look in the mirror and contemplate thier own futures. I just wish when they were doing so they had millions of people speculating on what they SHOULD do and calling them SELFISH for being unsure.
  5. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i give up, pyledriver. brett favre is a cool guy - i know it & that's all that really matters to me.

to gain a little perspective here, i told my 70 year old mom that people are now bashing on brett. she was incredulous at the thought. she said she could NOT believe after all the great years brett has given us that people would be saying bad things.

i can't believe it either. :(
  6. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He is a cool guy, I am starting to hope he just retires. I would love to see him get a farewell tour and a proper send-off, but if I was him and had to contantly answer questions about my integrity to people I gave my life to,I would just say screw it.

These "so-called" fans should be ashamed of themselves and don't deserve to even see #4 run out on the field ever again.

Spend time with the kids,ride the lawnmower or go hunting, Brett. You don't deserve this treatment.

I am almost embarrased to say I am a "Packer Fan" after the way some of these fans have handled this offseason.
  7. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"So-called" fans??!

pyledriver...you are an amazing creature...someone disagrees with your opinion of a matter, and we are "Brett Favre haters". No one is questioning his integrity, some of us are questioning his and other's judgement commenting on another team's business matters. It is hard enough to deal ith players and their agents, now you wanna stick a mike in front of any player with an opinion? Yeah...that will make things better.

Pretty amazing, you and 66...able to know what is in the hearts and minds of all Packer nation. ******' amazing!

So, let me get this straight, others and I believe Brett, Peyton and all the rest should butt out of another teams business and, voila...we now are cast as anti-fans of #4.

I did not think "advanced" logic like that was found outside of elementary schools. How you are unable to seperate the issues is frightening.

Now, continue with your little rant about all of us who dare to think differently that you, oh mighty pyledriver.....all knowing and all seeing being of Packer Nation
  8. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Man ....are you in a pissy mood :twisted:

Your first argument was that this is what happened...it's all about business. Now your argument is that no one knows what went down. So if you don't know, why are you arguing so vehemently? Is it just another chance to rip Favre?

Please realize that the above post was for the sole purpose to see if I can push you over the edge :whippin:
  9. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It uis business, depack..simple as that. And yes, many of the facts leading up to that decision are not known to those outside the organization.....even Brett Favre. Who the hell is he, the media, or any of us to pass judgement on either party. For all we know all parties involved could be pushing buttons..and yes...there could also be a good guy and bad guy to this story. Bottom line is, none of us know.

And yes, depack...I am a bit pissy today. A little annoying having someone cast aspersions on your "fanhood" because we happen to disagree with them and their God...Brett Favre.

Sh1t..I should market a #4 blow-up doll for some of these folks and retire early.
  10. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:lol:

Send me two. I'm into threesomes.

If people can't have opinions without knowing all the facts than this board wouldn't exist.

Don't be bothered by people questioning you as a fan. You should be comfortable with your "fanhood" :)
  11. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i certainly hope you aren't including me in that category, digs!! :twisted: he is NOT a God to me - just a nice guy. the things i admire most about brett favre have LITTLE to do with what he does on a f-in football field. i admire his truth, his tenacity, & his levity.

admiration does not equate to worship. i actually kinda find it humorous that i am defending the fact that i like brett favre - who'da thunk it?!?
  12. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

DigsthePack, you are overreacting to what I said.

I am not questioning your loyalty to the Packers, but I think CERTAIN fans are being unreasonable to Brett.

Brett weighs in on an issue, like 30 other players have done, and all of the sudden he is being selfish?

I just don't get the rush to judgement over everything Favre says. Favre has been weighing in on issues around the league for years just like every other player has done. The difference is NOW Favre is debating retirement which, for whatever bogus reason, pisses some fans off. Now everything Favre does is a BIG DEAL in a NEGATIVE WAY. Give me a break.
  13. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is right on point. It's all nonsense, made up by the media, and fed into by a few overly impressionable fans. I just hate to see it from anyone because it's unfair to Brett, as you and the other quality fans seem to understand.
  14. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

so we're not allowed to judge\criticize favre on his actions?(or inactions)

gotcha.
  15. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

do whatcha want - you're ENTITLED to your own opinions, right?
  16. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You hit the nail on the head here pyledriver !!!
  17. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I love the "You dont deserve to even see #4 anymore" stuff. Classic.
  18. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh he will 4packgirl, you can count on that. If favre forgets to brush his teeth, trom will make sure we know about it !!!
  19. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thats hilarious but so true Winni.

Yeah Tro, apparently you are in AWE of most things I say considering you use my saying as a signature. I just LOVE that you are so intimidated by me that you do stuff like that.

Just go back and read what Espnpack said because it's exactly right. Questioning Brett does not make you a "bad fan" BUT finding any reason to bash him does. Finding a way to turn every move Brett makes into a negative thing shows a true ungratefulness.

Brett commented on a situation, as have numerous other players, and somehow it gets twisted into a "Brett should worry about his own situation" thing.

Hell, Brett if you are reading, please do not even get out of Bed in the morning. Just lay there for days on in and ponder your future as long as it takes. Furthermore, don't do it for the team or management, because they have clearly stated that they will give you all the time you need, but do it for Tromadz and the other fans that so desperately need a decision so they can figure out how to root for the team,or something?
  20. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I love how you name me, when multiple people on THIS thread feel the same way.

My sig isnt because I'm intimidated, it is because I like to share humorous things with other posters.
  21. DakotaT

DakotaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Pyle and Tro

Can you guys keep this up for a week, because I am thoroughly entertained?
  22. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah, and thier are numerous people who agree with me Tro, but, unlike you, I don't need them to "get my back"

And No Tro, you use my signature because you are imtimidated. If you are trying to humor people I think your Double-talking,inconsistent,validation needing, TT loving positions are enough to bring a chuckle to us all.

You know the posts that you say Cundiff is a great kicker with good kickoff depth, when he's awful.

Or

The post that say Matt Schaub is a GREAT Quarterback when he is 0-2 as a starter with as many Int's as TD's.

You bring a smile to my face everytime I think about you, but if your that intimidated by me, feel free to use anything I say as a sig, bye
  23. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

ouch......
  24. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

its funny cuz i said none of that and i challenge you to find it.

You said Schaub is a nobody, and I disagree, because I know hes not, and you know jackshit about football apparently.

I said cundiff is young with a possible upside and grammatica(your boyfriend) kicks ridiculously low and has been hurt the last 2 years.

Sorry, you're an idiot, and its as simple as that.
  25. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Chamuko had it right.......Ouch!!!!!!

I am glad you KNOW that Schaub is great. Considering his record is awful.

Maybe you and your Daddy, Ted Thompson, can get together and you can become a talent scout for GB. I mean, Matt O'Dwyer, Earl Little, Arturo Freeman and Ray Thompson..... Your father really may need your help