37 yr old bad boy hanging with the wrong crowd...

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
37 yr old bad boy hanging with the wrong crowd

With only two quarterbacks on the roster, quarterback Brett Favre took some snaps with the scout team this week so that backup Aaron Rodgers could take turns with the No. 1 offense. :huh:

"I saw him in there once or twice," McCarthy said. "He gets to go in there and decide where he wants to throw the ball. I'm sure he enjoys it. That's just what he needs - more ideas for new plays." ;)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
hah nice... good to see the coach an the 'kid' getting along (not that they havent, just saying its cool to watch)

btw, is this common? meaning, the starter going to the scout team?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i think it is if you only have two quarterbacks and you want #2 to work with the first team... ?
Yup.....and you HAVE to make sure your #2 is ready, just in case.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

With only two quarterbacks on the roster, quarterback Brett Favre took some snaps with the scout team this week so that backup Aaron Rodgers could take turns with the No. 1 offense. :huh:

"I saw him in there once or twice," McCarthy said. "He gets to go in there and decide where he wants to throw the ball. I'm sure he enjoys it. That's just what he needs - more ideas for new plays." ;)

CAPTION: Holmgren:"What did you say Brett?
Favre:"I said, you look just like the walrus "Chumley" from the old "Tennessee Tuxedo" cartoons!!!"

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce said:

CAPTION: Holmgren:"What did you say Brett?
Favre:"I said, you look just like the walrus "Chumley" from the old "Tennessee Tuxedo" cartoons!!!"

:rotflmao:

Man Cheesy, you and Vikes are always good for a laugh. :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Zombie.......I like making people laugh! To me, thats one of the most fun things you can do! :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for your first true joke...

muwhahahahahaha *cough* hahah *cough* haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Really????I thought YOU were my first "True Joke!!!"LOLOLOL!!!(cough!) :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts