360 affair

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
first off I would like to say my friend is a huge Vikings fan and I told him Brent would choke. I believe tonight was karma. U leave the city who has loved and respected u for its biggest rival, u got far and all ur teammates and fans were pumped, and he goes and chokes again. When I saw that made FG by the Saints, I just got this really good feeling!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That field goal was a thing of beauty.
When I saw it in the middle I knew he would make it.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That field goal was a thing of beauty.
When I saw it in the middle I knew he would make it.

got it from 60... post game hartley said he couldnt sleep and called his dad to tell him he thought he would nail a 42 yarder to win the game.

karrrrmmmmaaaaa baby just karma.

onto next season :pray:

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man, i loved that field goal. The viking fans and favre thaught it was destiny for them to go to the SB like we did in 07. Boy were we both wrong. lol I feel alot better viking fans are back in the dirt now, i think favre will retire for good now.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I must admit I was as excited about the Saints winning last night, as I was after any Packer victory this year. My belief through this whole situation was that Brett Favre owes his entire NFL career to Ron Wolf and the Green Bay Packers. How many other teams and GM's would have given Favre a chance? No one knows, but my gut feeling is that if not for the Pack there is a small chance that Favre may have fallen through the cracks in this league. This is a team that stuck with him through some rough formative years and substance abuse. To me this year was a knife in the back to Green Bay. That being said, if he retires I think most Packer fans would welcome him back to the Green Bay family with open arms. Especially now that he didn't win a super bowl for the 'queens.:viksux:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, by blowing the SB for the Vikes, it leaves the door open for him to reconcile with the Packer Fans someday. He needs to apologize to the Packer fans before I would give him the time of day.

That FG was a thing of beauty. I have to say, last night after the Saints won, I was on cloud 9. Still am. Especially after putting up with Skol Guy and Jeff Query.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So much for the arguement that the Packers management would not field a proper team for BF to make a super bowl run. Same outcome as 2007.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So much for the arguement that the Packers management would not field a proper team for BF to make a super bowl run. Same outcome as 2007.
Not to mention that his other former team went farther than it did when he was there.

But it's not the same team as when Favre was there.

However, the argument that the Jets were only a good team because of Favre is completely shattered...

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea I don't think you could kick a more perfect FG. Talk about splitting the uprights!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts