2nd round

Weissman1989

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sinorice moss? and winston justice and chad jackson could all be avalible...

Im hopeing for winston justice!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chad Jackson!!!! Be a great pick then trade Javon...

Also don't rule out Justice at a RT and moving Tausher to RG

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From packers site:

The Packers then traded WR Javon Walker to the Denver Broncos for pick 37. The Green & Gold subsequently packaged picks 37 & 139 and traded them to the Atlanta Falcons for 47, 93 & 148.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They took him at what, 22? So years later, huge attitude problem, coming off of a big time injury.....getting a 37 for him is alright I would think. Still, doesn't seem like enough to me to not have that "caved to him" look to it. Anyone?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not bad look it our first day picks

#5 AJ Hawk LB Ohio State

I think that's very solid... We had 3 and now we have 6. We lost Walker but that's expected.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am kind of glad that we got rid of Javon. He was a team cancer. I believe we didnt get quite enough for him, but o well. BUT I think TT pushed it too far w/ the trades. I agreed with the first 2, but i think we should of kept the 37th and gotten Justice, just b/c he is a good OL. I know we dont need a OT, but we can work the line out later. O well, hopefully TT knows what he is doing.

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD4shizzle said:
They took him at what, 22? So years later, huge attitude problem, coming off of a big time injury.....getting a 37 for him is alright I would think. Still, doesn't seem like enough to me to not have that "caved to him" look to it. Anyone?

We may have "caved" a little bit to Javon per se, but TT did not cave to the teams with interest in JW, TT held firm. And as long as he uses these misguided "requests" to get out of Green Bay to the Pack's advantage...then I'm ok with a lil caving.

All he's doing is parlaying all said trades for more picks, and with the holes we have at the moment (not as many as we had a mere 2 weeks ago mind you), the more the merrier. Keep it up, TT!!

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauEast said:
JD4shizzle said:

We may have "caved" a little bit to Javon per se, but TT did not cave to the teams with interest in JW, TT held firm. And as long as he uses these misguided "requests" to get out of Green Bay to the Pack's advantage...then I'm ok with a lil caving.

All he's doing is parlaying all said trades for more picks, and with the holes we have at the moment (not as many as we had a mere 2 weeks ago mind you), the more the merrier. Keep it up, TT!!

True enough. I guess it never was that realistic to expect TT to hold him to his "I'd rather retire than play for GB" thing. Would have been nice to see him rot, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts