2nd Rookie year for Aaron Rodgers in 2006

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll try. Trom...why did Favre say he has no idea whether the Packers want to have him back or whether they want to go in a new direction? After hearing this, as the GM, wouldn't you make sure that you let him know face to face that you want him back? Or would you make snide remarks to the media like "If you're asking me if I'm firing Brett Favre....no, I'm not firing Brett Favre"? Real vote of confidence.

Pack66....that's it. I'm done with this guy. He can never see the other side of a debate.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
earlier post:

also, in the same article: Thompson says the team definitely wants Favre back.

but im the one who cant see the other side. inject yourself with the aids virus, depack and do us a favor.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
earlier post:

but im the one who cant see the other side. inject yourself with the aids virus, depack and do us a favor.

Ouch....that hurt! Aids virus? Man, it's just a silly football board. A guy makes you look foolish a couple dozen times in one week and you wish the aids virus upon him? Sorry man, I didn't think you took this stuff so seriously. I'll back down a little....OK?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahh, the bigger man post. always a favorite. I notice you had nothing to say about

earlier post:

but then you'd have to make me look foolish, right?

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
earlier post:

Wow gettin NASTY in here.

As far as Favre holding the Team hostage how can anyone truly believe that. Why because he is being paid 12 million a year?? Not his fault he was offered the contract and signed it. There is a QB in waiting so Favre isnot holding back his development no matter what people think the Best thing for rodgers would be to study another year. Favre will retire eventually so whether he states his intentions next week or at the beginnning of training camp makes no differance.

I think sometimes with a team in flux Fans need to appreciate that we do not have any true insight to the working of an NFL franchise no matter how opionated we are.

I would love Favre to come out and state I will Play through my contract until 09 or say I am done or I will play next year. Bottom line is he is one man on a team of 52 players and his decisions or lack thereof do not diminish TT's or Harlans responsability to the Organization. Football like any sport is subject to ups and downs ebbs and flows so until TT reloads the board and they take the field next year it is all opion and conjecture at this point

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trom....sir....I don't want to offend you.....but you forgot about the "face to face" part of my statement. Sorry if this offends you. I'm not trying to make you look foolish, sir...I hope everything is alright. I thought I owed you a response.

Sincerely

DePack

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets just agree to disagree. You will say 'face to face' and then ill say 'favre skipped press conference and monday meeting' so it will just go in a big circle of vulgarity(at least from me, im in a ****** mood)

Latest posts