2013 Virtual Draft Board

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I've noticed we have some posters here that seem to have a lot of knowledge of the draft prospects.

I'm creating a Packer's virtual draft board. I need 4 or 5 of you scouts to help me compile it. If you'd like to be one of Ted's virtual scouts and have your picks make it on Ted's virtual draft board, send an email to [email protected] and I will reply back tomorrow or Friday with your status as scout, and further instructions. Once the virtual draft board is complete. I will post it here for others to view.

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I still have 2 slots open if you are interested in helping create the virtual draft board.

I will initially be asking each of you for 14 players that you think would be on Ted's draft board.
3 that you think Ted would have as 1st rounders on his board, 1 as 7th round value, 2 from each round 2-6.

Ted said in 2011 that he had about 125 players on their board. That will be our target as well. When the board is complete, I will post it here.

Send me an email at [email protected] and I will let you know if you are in as a scout and provide you with further instructions and spreadsheet to fill out with your draft picks.

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I have one slot left for scout to build this draft board.

Send me an email at [email protected] . I'm getting the itch to get started so I need a reply back by Wednesday. Instructions and spreadsheets go out Thursday whether I have a fifth scout or not.

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
The scouts have completed their work recreating what they believe Ted Thompson's draft board looks like. The virtual Packers Draft Board is attached and contains 126 players,ranked in order 1-126. Feel free to comment on, applaud or ridicule our picks. We'll see how good we did next Saturday.

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it wouldn't upload my excel file so let's try this.....

Attachments

• VirtualDraftBoard2013.pdf
    127.8 KB · Views: 487

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts