Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
St. Louis Rams
Seattle Seahawks
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
New York Giants

What do you predict our record will be? Our schedule seems significantly more difficult. Out of all the games, I think there's only 7 that will be uncontested. The rest look pretty interesting. I predict we go 12-4. Your thoughts?

OP
OP
Brandon

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why? Our ****** defense wasnt a factor in winning games until the playoffs (with the help of bad offensive play).

Pretty much this. We didn't lose because of our defense (although they didn't pitch in very much) we lost because our consistently explosive offense decided to forget how to catch and hang onto the ball.

KYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate that we have to go to Houston. Wish we were going to Jax instead and bringing Houston to GB. Seattle is a tough spot to go as well, but we do get SF and AZ at home.

Norwegian_packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
13-3, Giants, 9'ers and Titans can give Packs a rough time, but that will make a much more entertaining match. Battle to the end.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I only see one huge obstacle to another perfect season. The Andrew Luck led Colts in Indy.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Home games

San Francisco 49ers

What do you predict our record will be? Our schedule seems significantly more difficult. Out of all the games, I think there's only 7 that will be uncontested. The rest look pretty interesting. I predict we go 12-4. Your thoughts?

Well, I only see ONE loss. :D

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I am going for Perfection. Our O is coming back intact. TT and MM will fix the D. After the Humiliation of One and Done they will be out to prove that 15-1 was not a fluke. I predict 16-0. I also predict I will be using the credits from the non refundable tickets for Next years NFCCG.

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN...SO LET IT BE DONE!

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going for Perfection. Our O is coming back intact. TT and MM will fix the D. After the Humiliation of One and Done they will be out to prove that 15-1 was not a fluke. I predict 16-0. I also predict I will be using the credits from the non refundable tickets for Next years NFCCG.

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN...SO LET IT BE DONE!
I really hope you get your trip to Lambeau for a championship game. I was thinking about you as the final seconds ticked away on the clock.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I really hope you get your trip to Lambeau for a championship game. I was thinking about you as the final seconds ticked away on the clock.
Yep, It was a sad day indeed for all of us. I am looking at the tickets now. about to send them back for my refund. I know some people who were at the game. bought 8 front row end zone seats. Time to move on to the 2012 season.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So sad I feel sick still 3 days later.

And what's worse is it doesn't even matter what next season's regular season record is.
As long as we make the playoffs, it doesn't matter if we win 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, or 16. The records are basically erased once the playoffs begin.

I know a lot of our fans thought that our 15-1 record made us automatically go into the Super Bowl, that we were "so great" and that with "#12", we couldn't lose at home.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
So sad I feel sick still 3 days later.

And what's worse is it doesn't even matter what next season's regular season record is.
As long as we make the playoffs, it doesn't matter if we win 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, or 16. The records are basically erased once the playoffs begin.

I know a lot of our fans thought that our 15-1 record made us automatically go into the Super Bowl, that we were "so great" and that with "#12", we couldn't lose at home.
Man I would have hated to be around you in 08.

KYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll go 13-3. @ Houston @Detroit and a random WTF game that always happens no matter how good you are.

SF and NO are obviously very good teams and should be again, just hard for me to predict a loss at Lambeau.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I would have hated to be around you in 08.
LOL, you know what: I actually felt more crushed in 04 following the loss to Philly, where we were clearly the better team and had that game won, than I did in 08, although it was also sickening as we all know.

I always thought it was just #4 for the reason we blew playoff games we should have won.
Now I don't know what to think....

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
10-6. Losses to Detroit, Chicago, whichever team is the worst one up there outside the division, Seattle and course 2 to my Vikings. :)

(so 12-4)

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
LOL, you know what: I actually felt more crushed in 04 following the loss to Philly, where we were clearly the better team and had that game won, than I did in 08, although it was also sickening as we all know.

I always thought it was just #4 for the reason we blew playoff games we should have won.
Now I don't know what to think....
Just a young team having a bad day after an emotional week that threw off all the routines. Fix the pass rush, shore up the O line and we will be bad ***.

Members online

Latest posts