2012 Pro Bowl Voting underway

OP
OP
gwh11

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers starts (after not being selected last year), and is joined by Jennings, Woodson, Matthews, Finley & maybe Wells.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Starter: Rodgers, Matthews, Crosby, Jennings, Bush (ST). Also there Sitton, Woodson, Williams, Finley. GB rarely gets the love. Not that it matters because they will be preparing for the SB again any way. Expect Tebow and Newton there.

OP
OP
gwh11

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought about him; I thought he would've made it last year. Being pessimistic I guess...

Reaction score
ARod/Greg/Wood/Bishop/Morgan/Mason
and hopefully Clay/Raji/Jordy/Josh/Scott/Finley

I bet there's gonna be a ton of cowboys & eagles players voted to the pro bowl ahead of our guys (for some reason). :whistling:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Starter: Rodgers, Matthews, Crosby, Jennings, Bush (ST). Also there Sitton, Woodson, Williams, Finley. GB rarely gets the love. Not that it matters because they will be preparing for the SB again any way. Expect Tebow and Newton there.

Clay, Rodgers, Jennings, Woodson, Finley...Maybe Williams, Sitton, BJ

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leading Packer Pro Bowl candidates (and my odds they will get in/ and my odds of them deserving to... all barring injury)

Rodgers 100/100
Matthews 100/100
Woodson 100/100
Jennings 99/99
Raji 80/30
Tramon 40/20
Crosby 60/100
Bishop 50/90
J-Mike 60/60
Wells 30/90
Sitton 20/10
Clifton 25/0
Pickett 10/75
Masthay 10/10
Hawk 35/0
Collins 1/1
Burnett 5/5

Reigning Super Bowl Champs tend to get a lot of guys in, plus with us kicking @*** again, we could really push the envelope.
We've seen some teams get 8, 9 guys named. Of course, we plan on being busy that time of year and none of our guys playing in the game.

Who do you disagree with the assessment of?
BTW, Bishop leads the NFL in tackles. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/stats/

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers, Jennings, Mathews, Woodson, and Crosby. Maybe Burnett, Sitton, Wells and Masthay
I dont see Finley going to the Pro Bowl at least he has a couple of monster games the rest of the season, the starter should be Jimmy Graham he is playing great, and Jason Witten or Tony Gonzalez will be the back ups.
But our players will be training for the Super Bowl

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
Rodgers, Jennings, Mathews, Woodson, and Crosby. Maybe Burnett, Sitton, Wells and Masthay
I dont see Finley going to the Pro Bowl at least he has a couple of monster games the rest of the season, the starter should be Jimmy Graham he is playing great, and Jason Witten or Tony Gonzalez will be the back ups.
But our players will be training for the Super Bowl

Our players might not even play after they win the Superbowl

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fairly positive the probowl is before the SB this year. Packer players won't play at all if they are in the SB.

I think this was the case last year. Or was it after? AnyPack, they didn't play in it. After they won the SB, I was so hyper and excited all thoughts of the ProBowl were driven from my mind.

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this was the case last year. Or was it after? AnyPack, they didn't play in it. After they won the SB, I was so hyper and excited all thoughts of the ProBowl were driven from my mind.

The Pro Bowl was BEFORE the Super Bowl last year, so the Steelers and Packers did not participate.

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
Fairly positive the probowl is before the SB this year. Packer players won't play at all if they are in the SB.

Oh well you already know Aaron Rodgers will be the starter for the pro-bowl but he probably wont play cause they will be in the superbowl :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts