2012 free agents

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone you would like to see TT try and bring in? (yes yes I know it wont happen but we can dream)

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously our first priority should be Jermicheal Finley but I wouldn't mind seeing TT bring in former Badger saftey Jim Leonhard, especially with Nick Collins future uncertain. That being said, sadly, it likely won't happen.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think resigning Jordy is more important than Finley but thats just me. Only bc we have some depth at TE

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think resigning Jordy is more important than Finley but thats just me. Only bc we have some depth at TE

I actually get your point...However, what is easier to find in the draft..a TE like J, or a WR like Jordy?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually get your point...However, what is easier to find in the draft..a TE like J, or a WR like Jordy?

A non diva WR. There are a ton of great TEs in the league. some just without a decent QB. I see the progress some of our other TEs have made and the depth TT has put there and I dont really worry about it. Finley is nice to have but when it mattered Nelson came through and had a big game in the SB while Jermichael was on the sidelines.

Members online

Latest posts