2012 Draft - Round 5, Pick 28, Overall 163 - Terrell Manning, OLB, N.C. State

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I've read on this kid, he seems like a very good prospect. Not sure where he winds up but the biggest problem for him has been injuries. I think that's a big reason why he dropped a bit. I like this pick.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just read that Mel Kiper had Manning rated as the #1 OLB after last year's draft. His draft stock took a hit due to injuries. If Manning stays healthy, he looks like a steal.

Per Kiper, "The real steal for me is Terrell Manning all the way down at No. 163. He can shadow Clay Matthews and become a nice pass-rush threat for them. If you saw my draft guide book last year, I had Manning as the top OLB in his class. He fell a little this year, and had injury issues, but there's a lot to like. Nice draft for the Pack."

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Am in agreement on your statement above. I just don't see a trade for Hawk happening this year. Hawk is in the starter seat until someone unseats him.
This guy will be weak side too, we need more depth at sam if we want to get rid of Hawk. Can Smith or Bishop play the strong side?

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The short range burst has been as advertised so far. Had a nice bail rush up the gut and got a sack untouched. But haven't really seen enough of him yet to give him a grade. I would like to see him in pass coverage or matched up against a TE or RB sometime.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts