2011 Packers Electric Football Team

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Not a whole lot of computer time for me this week, while taking care of my nephew since my sister is in the hospital, but I checked emails this morning and someone was nice enough to send me these pictures. I thought they were cool so I'd share them with you. First off; these are not my figures and I didn't make them, so don't think I am trying to take credit from another man.

Those of you familiar with Electric (or Miniature football), these figure models are from the original 1970s/1980's model figures that came with the electric tables. That's why they don't look as fancy as some of the newer model figures (Jennings Brand) but still very cool to see someone took the time to do this painting, enjoy!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Raji at RG, and Woodson in the backfield! New wrinkle for McCarthy in tryIng to get his run game going. Starks ankle must of had a bad paintjob, as I dont see him out there...

Reaction score
I know! I may post some more pictures of other teams, and I have fields too, including the old dirty dug out L.A. Rams from the 70's.
I have that too except it came with all 22 starters :)... On Madden 12 on my iPad, it has a game mode for electric football too except you can throw too! lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is a Packers field cover I found recently, snowed out version

The G logo in the middle looks a lot better then the G on the actual Lambeau field.
The one above has the green filled in. Lambeau doesn't and lets the grass be the green which then has the hash marks showing through making it look wonky. I tried to find a pic to compare but couldn't.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The G logo in the middle looks a lot better then the G on the actual Lambeau field.
The one above has the green filled in. Lambeau doesn't and lets the grass be the green which then has the hash marks showing through making it look wonky. I tried to find a pic to compare but couldn't.

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out, and I agree. It would look better if they painted it in.

Wish I could find some throwback fields of how it used to look in the 60's and 90's. I remember one time the endzones were painted green. Sadly the only throwback fields I have in my collection is the old logo Pats, orange and red Tampa Bay, and the Oilers old field front.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Where by chance did you get those from...?

Some pictures came from other forums, and other pictures came from other sites.

If you paint figures or want to join a place that specializes in this art, let me know. I'm not on it, but I know a good place to get started. They even sell team sets.

AZpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some pictures came from other forums, and other pictures came from other sites.

If you paint figures or want to join a place that specializes in this art, let me know. I'm not on it, but I know a good place to get started. They even sell team sets.

Yes, I would appreciate any info you may have.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts