2011 NFL Draft: The Rest Of The NFL

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If someone picks who isn't the Packers but you want to talk about it, this is your place!

As of right now, Carolina's on the clock, and they have 7 hours, 24 minutes to pick according to ESPN.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. While their DL could very well use help, and Dareus is a great prospect, Peterson is the closest to Woodson in the since he himself came out, and we all know how, if used properly, Woodson can completely change a game.

But I expect to hear:
"With the 1st overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers select, JaMa... I mean, Cam Newton, QB, Auburn University"

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Clausen should get a year to at least develop. Hes young and not everyone is a franchise quaterback right off the bat. I think they should nab julio jones or patrick peterson.

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Rumors flying that Atlanta's primed to move WAY up the board and take one of the top 2 receivers, either AJ Green or Julio Jones.

And they might be giving up their 1 and 2 this year, and their 1 and 2 next year to do it.

Apparently being scorched by the Packers causes you to overreact a bit.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would focus on defense if I was the Panthers, not expecting a huge improvement next season, and hope to land a top 2 pick next season. They made a big mistake in not trading DeAngelo Williams last season. I would think he plans on walking now that he is a FA and the packers would have given a decent pick for renting him for the season.

rwb83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rumors flying that Atlanta's primed to move WAY up the board and take one of the top 2 receivers, either AJ Green or Julio Jones.

And they might be giving up their 1 and 2 this year, and their 1 and 2 next year to do it.

Apparently being scorched by the Packers causes you to overreact a bit.

LOL So true!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts