2011 Family night recap

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone go? if so could you give us a breakdown of what those who didnt go missed?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
anyone go? if so could you give us a breakdown of what those who didnt go missed?

It got rained out after 20 minutes. Pick six on A-Rods 1st pass by a 5th string CB. 1st offense VS 2nd Def. 2 drives plus int and the night was over.

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't go to the family night scrimmage, but I read where Brandon Underwood was hurt and could miss significant time. He was in a fight though to even make the roster.

I also read on jsonline that Randall Cobb looked pretty good.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
NFLN isnt replaying it...I had it recorded and it is a replay of the HOF inductees story

Reaction score
They showed the Hall of Fame player stories instead on the NFL Network :(... At least we will be able to watch the 2010 Packers season highlights after! :happy0005:

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was there and this was our 4th year in a row. Getting to feel like stopping the scrimmage and exiting to the concourse to stand around for an hour and a half is part of the gig. It was a bad thunderstorm though.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
damn, i was really looking forward to them airing the family night scrimmage. and the highlights they showed is all the same stuff we've seen

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It stormed. A lot. I wasn't there but I was in the area and the streets were filled with cars, so they must have had a good attendance. Then the floodgates opened and I thought about all those people running for shelter... the weather got really ugly very fast.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
IVO, I thought you were near Madison. I watched it on Fox 47. It was brief, but they interviewed a bunch of players.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do, but I didnt even check the tv listings. should have. I was out sat night anyways and didnt think of recording it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hardly anything happened yet it seems like fans are so hungry for Packers football that they want the details of something that happened, what, for less than 30 minutes?
Not that I blame you guys.
I mean, it really is a looooooong off season and the lockout made it even longer.
Just sharing my opinion and observation in regards to the topic.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I was very very shocked that there were less fans there this time...I was expecting more than last year at the very least..

But people were just happy..I didnt hear anyone complain that it was cut short.

We did hear chants of GO PACK GO...Bears still suck in the concourse while we were waiting for the storm to pass

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the recent weather at Family Night's has driven folks away along with the poor economy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts