2011/2012 opener

Reaction score
just caught on nfl channel that since green bay gets to open the season as SB champions and they play NO saints, just don't be surprized that this will be the opener

will have to wait till march/april but what a opener

only bad thing is that i wanted to see that game but was hoping it to be a sunday game

:happy0005:

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am guessing it's the Saints. It's the only match up that seems to fit the best.

Our schedule looks so easy on paper it's kinda crazy..

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if it is Bears @ Packers to start the season. Jus saying....NFC Championship rematch, like the vikings/saints this year. Week 17 match in Chicago this year...pending that there is football.

Saint Jack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like the Saints play the Pack opening night. I'm scared of Lambeau in Dec. Either way Im going when the Saints go

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't believe this yet.

We just won the Super Bowl, it's going to be some time before we figure out who they chose as our first game of the season.

My money is on Chicago, and that is who I want.

Let New Orleans come down here in November or December for a Monday Night game.

Another one I have on mind is Tampa Bay. They used to be a rival to us, if you count the old NFC Central. It would be cool to see them come out with their old white helmets to relive a rivalry match like in the early 90's.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It has to be either the Saints or the Bears, think of the storylines:
Bears - NFC Championship rematch
Saints - matchup between the last two Super Bowl champions

In any case, I bet both games end up as primetime games during the season.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
I don't believe this yet.

We just won the Super Bowl, it's going to be some time before we figure out who they chose as our first game of the season.

My money is on Chicago, and that is who I want.

Let New Orleans come down here in November or December for a Monday Night game.

Another one I have on mind is Tampa Bay. They used to be a rival to us, if you count the old NFC Central. It would be cool to see them come out with their old white helmets to relive a rivalry match like in the early 90's.

careful what you wish for, don't forget when we played the Creamsicle Buccanneers two years ago.

Members online

Latest posts