2010 Pro Bowl Balloting Begins On NFL.com

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Voting ends the evening of Monday, December 21. Teams to be announced on NFL Network's Pro Bowl Selection Show at 3 p.m. CT on Tuesday, December 29.

Click here to vote now!

Teams to be Announced on Pro Bowl Selection Show December 29 on NFL Network

The polls are now open! Fans can begin voting to select players for the 2010 Pro Bowl, the NFL's annual All-Star Game, the NFL announced today. Voting is available on NFL.com/probowl and on web-enabled mobile phones by going to NFL.com.

Balloting for the 2010 Pro Bowl will conclude at on Monday, December 21 following the conclusion of Monday Night Football (Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears, ESPN, 7:30 pm CT). The teams will be announced at 3 p.m. (CT) Tuesday, December 29 on a special NFL Total..

Source: Packers.com

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for a lot of them. Rodgers, Jennings, Driver, Jenkins and Jolly, Woodson, Harris, Barnett, Bigby and Collins. And Bishop at ST player!

One more solid week, and Pickett, Matthews and Kampman might get my votes, too.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Ok done my pro bowl vote, I picked all Packer players in the NFC and all Dolphins players in the AFC, im so clever.
And that's why the Pro Bowl has become a joke.

I realize the game is for the fans, but they shouldn't have a say in who goes, in my opinion.

That said, i'll be voting for Rodgers and Woodson from GB. I don't fill it out until the last week of balloting though, when all the info is in.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I realize the game is for the fans, but they shouldn't have a say in who goes, in my opinion.

That said, i'll be voting for Rodgers and Woodson from GB. I don't fill it out until the last week of balloting though, when all the info is in.
It hasn't become a joke. It was a joke from the let go. It's not an indication of a player's performance, but rather a popularity contest.

Be that as it may, it's still a numbers game. Green_Bay_Packers did it for fun, but who else's going to vote for any of our Olinemen, or for Ryan Grant? The pro bowl voting is biased as hell, but still, it's 70%, maybe 80% fair. It just needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LOL. Calm down I was only doing it for fun and it saved my brother flling out his ballot cause I did it for both of us :D

Members online

Latest posts