2010 Packers vs 2009 Vikings

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The vikes were pretty much the same team they were in 09 in 10 minus Chester Taylor and the Sidney Rice injury for half the season. Hell they even added Randy Moss, that's sure to make their recieving corp unstoppable, right?:viksux:

So the 2010 Packers proved they were the better team on the field this year against a mostly intact 09 vikings roster.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They, umm, shouldn't. Because he's going to be unbelievably good. And I don't want that in the division. Unless it's in Detroit, they'd find a way to **** it up. :icon_lol:
I also think that kid is going to be the ****.

Kind of like Tim Tebow, but with accurcy and arm strenght, playing in a pro-style offense...

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also think that kid is going to be the ****.

Kind of like Tim Tebow, but with accurcy and arm strenght, playing in a pro-style offense...

much more of a low key personality and not as mobile. Better passer though like you said.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They, umm, shouldn't. Because he's going to be unbelievably good. And I don't want that in the division. Unless it's in Detroit, they'd find a way to **** it up. :icon_lol:

They gotta have someone new to draw interest in LA...

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Cleveland and Carolina are going to be battling for the #1 pick. Teams with no coaches and no quarterbacks are going to be dead in the water this year.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
The 2010 Packers are Super Bowl Champs and will be remembered forever while the 2009 Viqueens are alread forgotten.

BTW, didn't the 2010 Packers play the 2009 Vikings? Who did the Vikings really lose from 2009? Chester Taylor? Sidney Rice was injured... that's about it.
they had rice in the 2nd game we played them in... and demolished them.
anyways see sig below

Reaction score
the 09 vikings had the nfc west/browns/bengals/lions/ravens to play against...
us and chicago had awful o-lines in 09....and they still couldn't clinch the no.1 seed?

this year, we took on the nfc & afc easts/detriot was tougher with suh, chicago got j-pepps, trip to atlanta, overall a tougher scdehule and we still had the top ranked scoring defense in the nfc, a pretty alright offense. The 2010 Packers Probably should be undefeated if not for injuries....then again, dumb@ sses in minnesota say we got "LUCKY".

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
the 09 vikings had the nfc west/browns/bengals/lions/ravens to play against...
us and chicago had awful o-lines in 09....and they still couldn't clinch the no.1 seed?

this year, we took on the nfc & afc easts/detriot was tougher with suh, chicago got j-pepps, trip to atlanta, overall a tougher scdehule and we still had the top ranked scoring defense in the nfc, a pretty alright offense. The 2010 Packers Probably should be undefeated if not for injuries....then again, dumb@ sses in minnesota say we got "LUCKY".
luck was invloved but i didnt see aaron throwing picks nor balls that were dropped and should of been picks

V

Vikeman

You guys think Viking fans are the worst in the league? You need to visit some Viking sites and see what Packer fans have to say. Al least Viking fans have general respect for Packer fans. I detect zero respect here. Probably because of the deluge of immature recent sign ups to this site after the superbowl win. Also, please don't compare intelligence levels when it comes to our states. It's not even close...statistically or otherwise.

Without the Packers the state of Wisconsin has nothing...NOTHING. Some of you need to put the XBOX down and grow up. No the Vikings have not won the superbowl but it's not like the Packers have dominated the Vikings head to head over the past 50 years. To be a Viking fan you have to have tough skin and be extremely loyal to put up with that we have put up with.

To answer the question logically...yes the 2009 Vikings were a better team then the Packers. We didn't lose to the Lions and Redskins. We lost to one **** poor team which was the Panthers. Even with that it doesn't mean the 2009 Vikings would BEAT the 2010 Packers. Your team peaked late in the season. We were the best team in the league and choked it away. So who knows.

By the way this rivalry was over the minute Favre donned a purple jersey. I still feel alot of hatred and animosity from Packer fans because of the Favre signing. Most of it from flip flopping bozo Packer fans who hated TT and booed Aaron Rodgers in training camp. Now TT is GREAT!!! And Aaron Rodgers is the best QB ever!!! You all should look at your posts starting from 2 years ago. :bye:

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys think Viking fans are the worst in the league? You need to visit some Viking sites and see what Packer fans have to say. Al least Viking fans have general respect for Packer fans. I detect zero respect here. Probably because of the deluge of immature recent sign ups to this site after the superbowl win. Also, please don't compare intelligence levels when it comes to our states. It's not even close...statistically or otherwise.

Without the Packers the state of Wisconsin has nothing...NOTHING. Some of you need to put the XBOX down and grow up. No the Vikings have not won the superbowl but it's not like the Packers have dominated the Vikings head to head over the past 50 years. To be a Viking fan you have to have tough skin and be extremely loyal to put up with that we have put up with.

To answer the question logically...yes the 2009 Vikings were a better team then the Packers. We didn't lose to the Lions and Redskins. We lost to one **** poor team which was the Panthers. Even with that it doesn't mean the 2009 Vikings would BEAT the 2010 Packers. Your team peaked late in the season. We were the best team in the league and choked it away. So who knows.

By the way this rivalry was over the minute Favre donned a purple jersey. I still feel alot of hatred and animosity from Packer fans because of the Favre signing. Most of it from flip flopping bozo Packer fans who hated TT and booed Aaron Rodgers in training camp. Now TT is GREAT!!! And Aaron Rodgers is the best QB ever!!! You all should look at your posts starting from 2 years ago. :bye:

At least our teams dont plan on leaving for LA :)

V

Vikeman

The 2010 Packers are Super Bowl Champs and will be remembered forever while the 2009 Viqueens are alread forgotten.

BTW, didn't the 2010 Packers play the 2009 Vikings? Who did the Vikings really lose from 2009? Chester Taylor? Sidney Rice was injured... that's about it.

lol wow...this reply takes the cake. Do you know those two guys were key component's to our offense? Do you know that neither are exactly scrubs right?

Let's take Jennings and Starks away from the 2010 Packers. the outcome the same?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol wow...this reply takes the cake. Do you know those two guys were key component's to our offense? Do you know that neither are exactly scrubs right?

Let's take Jennings and Starks away from the 2010 Packers. the outcome the same?

oh right... injuries... yeah totally comparable. Can you imagine if the 2010 Packers would have had their players miss the most games in the nfc, and lose players like Finley, Barnett, Grant, Chillar, Burnett, Neal, and Tauscher? I bet then we could talk excuses LOL

V

Vikeman

oh right... injuries... yeah totally comparable. Can you imagine if the 2010 Packers would have had their players miss the most games in the nfc, and lose players like Finley, Barnett, Grant, Chillar, Burnett, Neal, and Tauscher? I bet then we could talk excuses LOL

That wasn't the point meathead. The statement that Sidney Rice and Chester Taylor were not key components to our offense is the crux. Beyond stupid to say that. Stay on point now.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That wasn't the point meathead. The statement that Sidney Rice and Chester Taylor were not key components to our offense is the crux. Beyond stupid to say that. Stay on point now.

2010 Superbowl Champions :)

That on point enough for you? Thought so. :viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Biggest highlight of the 2010 Viking season
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miglpuJ3SK4]YouTube - Vikings Minneapolis Stadium Collapse (brightened)[/ame]

Biggest highlight of the 2010 Packers season
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r0IyRXU3ts&feature=related]YouTube - Woodson NFC Championship Post Game Victory Speech at Chicago[/ame]

V

Vikeman

2010 Superbowl Champions :)

That on point enough for you? Thought so. :viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

Can't argue the points so you resort to this? You lose

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Laughing @ you

argue what points? That you think Rice and Taylor were the reason your season sucked? Yeah I cant really argue with ignorance like that. Sorry son.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nono.

The Vikings lose man. Cmon, you should've known the answer by now.

It's always the Vikings that lose in the end. Always. No exception. Every single time they fall short. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

:viksux:

BTW, what does it say about your team that you queens fans can't even annoy us anymore? I usually would've moved your posts to the smack talk area, but just no need.

I'll save that for real rivals, like the bears and lions.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it would be respectable if he came here with an argument about the 09 Vikings but instead he just trolls. typical.

Members online

Latest posts