2010 packer fan anthem

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-xRXEDssaQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - "We Love the Green and Gold" (OFFICIAL HD MUSIC VIDEO): Pat McCurdy[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm ashamed to be associated with this song. This is everything hillbilly redneck stands for. No offense.

I blame it all on stupid-*** G-Force.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm ashamed to be associated with this song. This is everything hillbilly redneck stands for. No offense.

G force is terrible.

I would be thrilled if Justin timberlake and lil Wayne did a song together about the packers.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oddly I was just posting our theme song in another thread.

I think it should be Queen's "Another one Bites the Dust" to honor/lament over our fallen.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh the gforce is so embarassing. they need to go back to start me up. they still do bang teh drum all day right?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can email the PR department @ the packers and see what they think about doing a song. It would come down to the $ I am sure but it would sure be a big deal for our national profile.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Do it! Lil Wayne and Justin Timberlake could make a SOLID anthem.

Here's an example of T-Pain's Miami fight song, we could do way better:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RahX6f-47yE]YouTube - Miami Dolphins Fight Song[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the players would love it. Timberlake would be safe for them I would think.
I was just messing around...

Lil' Wayne would do it. He's hardcore. But he's kinda unreachable at the moment.

Timberlake, the Packers don't have the money...

Either way, that would be AWESOME! They could do a concert at Lambeau maybe to pay the price. I know I would fly over there to see it!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Lil' Wayne would do it. He's hardcore. But he's kinda unreachable at the moment.

Either way, that would be AWESOME! They could do a concert at Lambeau maybe to pay the price. I know I would fly over there to see it!

Maybe Jolly could talk to Wayne....

jk I know they arent locked up together

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score

The idea is that because they are both Packer fans, we wouldn't have to pay them much, if at all.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
When does Lil' Wayne get out out? I heard they are going to have a huge party down in Miami when he does.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Same here, this is embarrassing... I realize a decent portion of our fan base ARE rednecks, but it does not sum up all of us.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm really glad I'm not the only one that hates the G Force crap.

When I went to the Colts game this preseason I rolled my eyes at pretty much all of it. I realize they're trying to create some sort of college atmosphere at Lambeau, but G Force is a stupid name for it.

I believe it's The 12 Man in Seattle. That sounds good. I think it's The 3rd Phase in Chicago. Also good. G Force? ****. Utter ****.

Members online

Latest posts