2010 NFL Playoff Machine Simulator

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2010 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios - ESPN

Not sure if this has been posted here before, but I found this fairly useful in attempting to predict the playoff seeding this year.

Through my predictions, I had the Packers getting 2nd seed and a first round bye, and that's allowing for two losses (NE, NYG) and the Bears losing against the Jets, Patriots and of course the ULTRA important final game against the Packers...

What do your predictions project?

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of that simulator. It only allows the adjustment of 1 criteria. I think Green Bay will only lose 1 more game if they lose any at all. I think that last second loss to Atlanta will leave a bad enough taste in their mouth to last the rest of the season. I like how the NFL switched up the scheduling a bit to have divisional games at the end of the season for every team. The records are so close that so much is still up in the air.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you go by Power Rankings it puts us in the same situation as last year where we play the Bears week 17 and 1st round of the play offs lol

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow! nice find! My projections have the bears missing the playoffs!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you go by Power Rankings it puts us in the same situation as last year where we play the Bears week 17 and 1st round of the play offs lol

Just in time for everyone to jump back on the bandwagon :happy0005:

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think we can win our division,that's because I keep my rose colored glasses on,but I don't see them beating the jets or New England and really the lions may want pay back but now finding out Hill may not be at the helm I can see them winning this one,unless the d-line gets a few t.ds form Cutler and special teams make a few home runs I do see them losing a few even to the vikes I know they say they could win against us they have improved I think we win that one I always have to belive the pack will fight back and win so go pack go.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts