2010 NFL Draft - The Rest of the NFL

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt Tebow too much. The guy has the work ethic, desire, and physical gifts to learn how to run a Pro offense. He impressed the hell out of John Gruden and that isn't easy to do. I'm sure its going to be a rough road for him, but I think he will come out of it a quality quarterback. I'm not saying he is going to be a 9 time pro-bowler or anything, but I think he will do pretty well.

I don't believe in all the hate against Tim Tebow either. Mel Kiper is being too melodramatic about Tebows flaws. To me they're all fixable and who better to coach him up than Josh Mcdaniels. The guy has had success with Brady, Cassell and Orton. Tebow is in good hands.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Seattle's winning the draft.

-Russell Okung
-Earl Thomas
-Golden Tate

They got 2 legit first round guys and 1 fringe 1st round guy. They got a lot better in 2 days.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle is going to need that help. Even with the good draft they are having, I don't think they have the head coaching to do a whole lot.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said before I think Tebow can develop into a very good NFL QB. But he was an absolute reach, and it'll take a long time for it to happen...

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt Tebow too much. The guy has the work ethic, desire, and physical gifts to learn how to run a Pro offense. He impressed the hell out of John Gruden and that isn't easy to do. I'm sure its going to be a rough road for him, but I think he will come out of it a quality quarterback. I'm not saying he is going to be a 9 time pro-bowler or anything, but I think he will do pretty well.

most common words out of Grudens mouth whether its on MNF or talking about the draft - "I love this guy."

We could make a drinking game out of it tomorrow if anyone is interested...

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
most common words out of Grudens mouth whether its on MNF or talking about the draft - "I love this guy."

We could make a drinking game out of it tomorrow if anyone is interested...

Maybe so. I think impressing a super bowl winning coach to be a good thing though. Besides, he is arguably the most successful college player ever. While that doesn't mean a player is destined for greatness, it certainly won't hurt his chances.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts