2010 fan fest.

$F4RVE$

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what can i expect? its my first year. do the players talk to you or are you made to feel like your in a soup line and rushed through? im more intrested in getting autos from the older players that i cheered while growing up. if i dont get the player i want, is the trading zone any good to get the autos you want, or do you stand in the zone for hours hopeing you get what you want but your chances are as good as one of the players asking you to hang out.lol? and what this packers garage sale? do they sell autos there? if so are they fair priced? what kinds of other stuff do they sell? do any of the packers give out free autos other than the 4 that are promised to you? at the semminars are you able to meet the spokepersons? are they players? if so can you meet them? will they sign an auto>? what other fun goes on at fan fest? any positive imput would be helpful, thanks.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fan Fest

Last year was my first year going, and I enjoyed every minute of it. The lines aren't too bad, you walk up, shake hands make small talk while they sign your picture, football, whatever. Unfortanately you can't sit and talk about nuisances with the defense. The trading zone can be good IF you have decent auto's you are willing to part with. I had Daryn Colledge, LeRoy Butler, Frank Winters/Jason Spitz, and Chad Clifton. Nothing really **** other than Butler, however, you can stand in the overflow line of players you hope to get autos of and if time permitting, can get their signature without a ticket. I got Levens, Chillar, Cullen Jenkins, and Brandon Jackson in the overflow lines. Players like Kampman, Driver and Jennings were crazy long in the overflow, must plan on sitting for quite some time. Don't know about the garage sale, probably clearance items, never saw autos for sale. They have raffles for chances to win one-on-ones with certain players/coaches, autographed jerseys, balls, helmets, etc. The seminars are interseting if you find the time to sit through them. I was usually too busy standing in line, although some are in the conference room so you can watch while standing in line. I don't know about meeting them during the talks, before of after. Other things were the locker room tours, players and coaches walking around as well as executives like Murphy or Bob Harlan that will autograph, and just sitting and having a frosty up in Curly's. Again, overall, I enjoyed it so much I immediately made plans to return this year, and I can't wait. Hope this helps.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starr

Just read that Bart Starr will be added to the line-up for FanFest. I might have to buy another ticket to increase the odds of getting him. I can't imagine people will be traded him away. Awesome news, any time you get the chance to meet a legend you have to go for it.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just read that Bart Starr will be added to the line-up for FanFest. I might have to buy another ticket to increase the odds of getting him. I can't imagine people will be traded him away. Awesome news, any time you get the chance to meet a legend you have to go for it.
Hi, Billy Mays here with another fantastic product!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkwQV_5Kb0&feature=related]YouTube - Billy Mays - First OxiClean Commercial (2001)[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLDXfYDAziI&feature=related]YouTube - The Awesome Auger (Billy Mays Full Length Commercial) R.I.P. Billy Mays[/ame]

And for some fun!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtYdDK1uTDI]YouTube - Billy Mays Orders Food From A McDonald's Drive Thru[/ame]
Season 13 Episode 8 Dead Celebrities

And the biggest tribute!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb9vOp7wCqQ]YouTube - Hi, Billy Mays Here - A Video Tribute[/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what this packers garage sale? - Its a bunch of stuff they have in the pro shop from last season they want to get rid of.
do they sell autos there? - Nope
if so are they fair priced?
what kinds of other stuff do they sell? - stuff from last season, everything from clothes, jerseys, to dvds and trinkets.
do any of the packers give out free autos other than the 4 that are promised to you? at the semminars are you able to meet the spokepersons? - No
are they players? - sometimes
if so can you meet them? will they sign an auto? - They have security to prevent them for getting hounded.
what other fun goes on at fan fest? - tour at lambeau, meeting other fans, ect

Members online

Latest posts