2009 Draft - Round 1, Pick 26, Overall Pick 26 - Clay Matthews

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
We don't need to get somewhere, we're already there. And now "there" is you looking for excuses for your racism.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We don't need to get somewhere, we're already there. And now "there" is you looking for excuses for your racism.
As I suspected.
You know very well that if you reveal your true feelings on each of those questions, that you'd be painting yourself as racist, by your own criteria.
I've met plenty of people like that before, I can see it clearly.

Glass houses for you.

You don't even know what the definition of racism is anyway based on your comments.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
You know very well that if you reveal your true feelings on each of those questions, that you'd be painting yourself as racist, by your own criteria.
Are you really this ignorant?

1. Sexism does not equal racism.
2. Nationalism does not equal racism. And the *** didn’t “root” against blacks.
3. Religion doesn’t equal race and the *** didn’t “root” against blacks.
4. Stuttering? Are you f’ing kidding me?
5. A fat person? Seriously?
6. At least this is about race, but it’s insignificant when compared to someone like you who endorses white power groups who deal in hate and violence.
7. See #6
8. Atheism and Christianity do not involve race.

So your attempt to paint me a racist by asking 8 questions only include two questions on race and both of those involve rooting for athletes! Your lack perspective is amazing: YOU endorsed White Power groups. Are you seriously equating rooting for athletes based upon race to the actions of the **** and ***** Brotherhood? It may be embarrassing to lose an argument, much worse to reveal yourself to be a racist who flails to find excuses for the inexcusable.

You are proving yourself to having the “intellect” or emotional state of a child. First you try to justify being a racist by pointing out the racism, foolishness, and prejudice of others – that’s the child saying, ‘Billy does it too’. And now, after revealing yourself to be a racist, you respond with, ‘No, YOU’RE the racist’. What’s next, an exposition on one of us being rubber and the other glue?

At least you can’t be accused of being a clever racist.

Here’s two questions for you if you want to foolishly continue this (both having to do with race BTW):
1. Name a couple White Power groups you are OK with. And please share this info with all of your friends.
2. Tell us why you are proud to be white, how did you “accomplish” that “achievement” you are so proud of?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, it was someone who pinned Matthews as supporting a White Power group while at Southern Cal, and I defended his right to do so.

The days of the *** are basically gone. I don't know who or how many people are in the ***** Brotherhood as you mentioned, but I don't think those groups are very relevant in America anymore. Do you see them on the news all the time killing people on the streets of Chicago and Milwaukee, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, St Louis?
I don't, and I watch Fox News & CNN.

I do, however, as I have pointed out many times, believe that it should be a level playing field pure & simple. Either let there be a White Doctors Association and White Attorneys Association, or stop giving the Black community the free pass for all their race-specific groups. Neither or both.

I do, however, believe if you put everyone on a polygraph in America (imagine it was a reality show now), and you asked them sensitive RACE-related questions -the most touchy ones of all- that you will find that blacks dislike, hate, despise whites more than the other way around. I'm extremely confident in that one. There are many reasons for this, by the way.

What month is White History Month recognized again?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of hilarious going through here and seeing people up in arms that we drafted a special teams player in the 1st round in Clay Matthews.

Just goes to show that maybe, just maybe, the coaching staff and scouts know just a little bit more than us.

Members online

Latest posts