2008 Player rankings: Quarterbacks

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Eli Manning at 13? are you mad? he won more than Brady and Payton did. Favre at 8 i would have said top 5 but oh well

Well, it's kind of misleading. This isn't really a QB ranking by how good they are at QB, but rather what kind of numbers they'd produce. It's for fantasy football people.

I'd actually have Favre higher because there's a good chance he'll produce 30+ TDs, and you know he'll get 3800+ yards, maybe even 4000 again. Fantasy football is all about numbers.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd put Favre #3 going into the season behind Manning and Brady. He has a lot of weapons around him and he proved this year that he can rank up there with the best.

Though I can understand why Romo and Palmer would be very high. They'll throw a lot of TD's. Brees sort of too.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I remember right, Brett was in the 15-20 range last year at this time. These are fantasy projection numbers, but you can see the improvement from the beginning of 2007 to next year.
IMHO #8 is to low for fantasy, I road Brett,GJ,Crosby and the Packer D to a Superbowl loss last year in my FFL.
My big problem was our SB was the week of the Bears wind game, we only have 14 players on our roster, I had no-one to put in for them.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd put Favre #3 going into the season behind Manning and Brady. He has a lot of weapons around him and he proved this year that he can rank up there with the best.

Though I can understand why Romo and Palmer would be very high. They'll throw a lot of TD's. Brees sort of too.

I don't play fantasy, but I think TDs is #1 for QB and yards #2. So while if I'm not mistaken, Favre beat Romo and Palmer in yards, both beat him in TDs.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you don't play fantasy?!!?! what the hell's the matter with you?! you have to play next year. it's the best waste of time EVER!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
you don't play fantasy?!!?! what the hell's the matter with you?! you have to play next year. it's the best waste of time EVER!

Exactly.

I'm trying to cut a demo. But if I weren't a **** musician, I'd play fantasy. The trash talking alone is worth it. :cool:

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every year, in our twelve team fantasy league, Favre gets taken way late. Every year, whoever got him usually ends up with a steal. He always produces, unless your league deducts mass points for int's.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
can't believe you don't play fantasy... and i thought i knew you, man. you need to get your priorities straight, buddy.

Sorry. :shrug:

Yeah, screw the demo. Trash talking is more fun anyways than young hot groupies.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every year, in our twelve team fantasy league, Favre gets taken way late. Every year, whoever got him usually ends up with a steal. He always produces, unless your league deducts mass points for int's.

My buddy got Favre the whole season and picked up Ryan Grant in about week 9. He was in the top 3 in his league.

EDIT: he's a Niner fan, in case anyone was wondering.

Members online

Latest posts