2008 opponesnts determined

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.packers.com/pdfs/2002-09schedule.pdf

For 2008 the PAck have to play the winners from the East and West ( since the pack won the north)

Home

Dallas
Atlanta
Carolina
Houston
Colts
Bears
Vikings
Lions

Road

Seattle
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Bears
Vikings
Lions

~~~~~~~~~~

I smell prime time with the Colts and Dallas games

packer_backer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hopefully the dallas and indy games are december ones, or at least one.

im gonna try my hardest to get tickets for the indy game, especially if in december. freezing december weather, lambeau field, manning and favre. thats something you tell your grandkids about. (or any packer game in any month)

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets hope that the packers 2008 trip to seattle will be better than their 2006 trip....that monday night game in late november....i had third row seats on the packers side, 49 yard line....so close to brett and charles and al and all my buddies! too bad we lost!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CM_Awesome said:
Great to see that we play Indy and the Cowgirls at Lambeau.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to see us slaughter them both. Those are the 2 teams I hate more than every other opponent put together (times ten).

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As of now, that's a pretty rough road schedule, especially if the games in Tampa Bay and Jacksonville are early in the year, when its like a billion degrees with rain forest-esque humidity. And then Seattle late is probably a bad thing.

Then you look at our division, if the Lions and Vikeys build on what they've done this year, and the Bears against us is basically gonna be thier super bowl again, that's pretty rough.

Indy at home better be late, and Dallas can be any time of year. Their roster for the next few years don't scare me. Just this year. Be ready for a letdown, Boys fans.

But then there are 2 home gimme-games, at least they better be. ATL and CAR are rebuilding next year, possibly with brand new coaches.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I hope we don't make it to the Super Bowl so Favre can come back and kick some pony and cowgirl ***. :|

Okay, maybe he should win it and then come back. I don't know.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the JAX game is late in the year. It's about a 6 hour drive for me, and a trip to FLA once in a while is not too shabby, like every 5 years. I'd never want to live there though.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
As of now, that's a pretty rough road schedule, especially if the games in Tampa Bay and Jacksonville are early in the year, when its like a billion degrees with rain forest-esque humidity. And then Seattle late is probably a bad thing.

Then you look at our division, if the Lions and Vikeys build on what they've done this year, and the Bears against us is basically gonna be thier super bowl again, that's pretty rough.

Indy at home better be late, and Dallas can be any time of year. Their roster for the next few years don't scare me. Just this year. Be ready for a letdown, Boys fans.

But then there are 2 home gimme-games, at least they better be. ATL and CAR are rebuilding next year, possibly with brand new coaches.

The thing is, in the NFL, you can never expect teams to be what they were a year before. Remember when we were all sweating that Chargers game? Look what happened. That team definitely fell apart.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

PIB, where you gettin' your info? Atlanta coach just resigned!!! Heard it on Fox sports. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
As of now, that's a pretty rough road schedule,

The thing is, in the NFL, you can never expect teams to be what they were a year before. Remember when we were all sweating that Chargers game? Look what happened. That team definitely fell apart.

Yeah, that's why I said as of now. :)

Last offseason, the sched looked impossible to win 14 games. Now its very reachable. Course, teams like the Chargers and Broncos decline for no foreseeable reason.

And then there are teams like the Bengals that everyone expects to be force, and they have trouble winning 6 games!!

I think Houston, MN, Detroit, Tennessee and Tampa Bay will be better than this year.

And I think Indy, Atlanta, and Carolina will noticably decline.

Not too sure about the others. Bears should be better with likely less injuries, too, come to think of it..

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

PIB, where you gettin' your info? Atlanta coach just resigned!!! Heard it on Fox sports. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbsup: :D

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhh, the Buccs. Nice to see them on the schedule again! I'm glad we have the Colts. I'd trade the Dallas home game to have Seattle at home. I'd rather have to play in Dallas, so beating them would be that much sweeter.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Glad the Boys have to come to Lambeau next year. Seems like we ALWAYS have to play them in Dallas. Hope it's late in the year.

Members online

Latest posts