2007 Draft

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know i'm jumping the gun big time here but lets say the packers end up getting a top 5 pick again in the 2007 draft. Who would you want the packers to go after?

I'd love Adrian Peterson or Calvin Johnson.

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta luv that TT rebuilding plan. Season hasn't even started and already you're looking @ next year's draft. Absolutely pathetic mis management or our organization/team.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey, you gotta hope that the Packers will be picking 32nd in the draft, that's all I gotta say about the 2007 draft. But if the Packers have their choice between Johnson, Peterson, or someone else. I would be tempted to look at Joe Thomas from Wisconsin. Wisconsin has always produced solid/very good NFL OL-men. Csey Rabach, Al Johnson, Mark Tauscher, Dan Buenning, just to name a few. But if Jennings plays well, maybe Peterson, since Johnson would be needed, unless you wanna spend a high pick on a 3rd WR. But let's hope we don't have to think about that, and we draft 32nd.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agreed yooperfan... tt will draft best player available we know that much...

i dont care if ahman green, gado and noah herron all make the pro bowl this year, if a guy like peterson is available you take him. calvin johnson is nice though

Members online

Latest posts