Here is my team. How did I do?

QB
Drew Brees
Phillip Rivers

RB
Ladanian Tomlinson
Willis McGahee
Deshaun Foster
Edge James(autopick...going to trade him)

WR
Chad Johnson
Roy Williams
Hines Ward
Greg Jennings
Reggie Williams

TE
Kellen Winslow
Jeremy Shockey

Defense = Panthers
Kicker = Shayne Graham

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would hold onto Edge for a few weeks to see what AZ is looking like. I think that the RB to worry most about would be Foster. DeAngelo Williams is quite possible to take over as #1 -- if Foster struggles or gets himself hurt.

Shockley and Winslow are good but can expect to miss games for injury.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I would hold onto Edge for a few weeks to see what AZ is looking like. I think that the RB to worry most about would be Foster. DeAngelo Williams is quite possible to take over as #1 -- if Foster struggles or gets himself hurt.

Shockley and Winslow are good but can expect to miss games for injury.

Word out of Carolina is Williams is struggling in short yardage and goaline situations... I don't remember whom was taking his spot in those situations, but I don't think it was Foster either.

jpigeon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn, you rock. Ditto on Edge, I'd be more concerned about Foster. That whole situation in Carolina is about as up for grabs as in Green Bay right now. And Winslow plus Shockey, how'd you manage to pull that one off, the only thing with Shockey you never know which weekend he'll take a day off.

Yeah, how many teams in the league?

OP
OP
F

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is an 8-team league with my friends. Many of them would draft their favorite players(Donovan McNabb-2nd round) early in the draft because they think the players will do well. Many of them made some stupid picks.

Members online

Latest posts