2006 record

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, at the pace they are going, I was just curious what everybody thought the packers record would be for 06 and 07 if for the most part they could stay healthy.

2006---------10W6L
If you really think about it the packers had done pretty decent until last where they lost a couple players and had a year full of injuries. so now with their players back that had injuries, and a few upgrades i think we might have a good rebuilding season,

2007--------12-4 or 13-3

I'm hopping that after a good year in 06 the packers will have established a good base and would be able to grow. It seems that TT is trying to give the packers some depth not just rely on a couple players to carry them through.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any interesting prospects in the state of Arkansas we should know about, Pax? You hit Williams on the head!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me......it's WAY too early to say what record they might have. Too many unknowns. Not knowing who will be QB, who the picks are in the draft, what the other teams in the division will do.......just too many unknowns.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Too early to tell. Really need to see more moves and traning camp to give a solid prediction. Though right now I don't see the Pack in the playoffs. They need to make more moves.. To early to be talking about this anyways.. We're closer to the end of the 05 season than the start of the 06.

Reaction score
I agree proky88 and cheesy. IMO, we need to wait for the draft and then see how fast the rookies progress throughout preseason before we can get a good idea of where this team stands. But for now, I'll say we go 16-0 (hey a man can dream, can't he :wink: )

carlos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point, the only negitive I see, is a new coaching staff usually comes out the gate on the slow side. I'm hoping that's not the case. Living in MI and hating the Lions I'm concerned. They have a no nonesence coach who won't take any BS. They also brought in a competitive QB situation. The QB the Lions signed from Atlanta JM scares me. Hopefully Millen and upper management (Fords) can screw things up again.

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
8 and 8. Detroit and Minnesota have improved more than us and Chicago is at least the same.
LOL LMAO ROFL!!!! Detroit????? right..... Minnesota???? lol "hey lets trade cullpepper and moss and lets keep brad johnson as our QB"

Look at our defense last year 1st against the pass and 7th overall!! i didnt see detroit or minnesota up there in defense! Defense wins championships!!!!!!

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings have gotten worse, not better.

The Lions....................well, they are still the Lions

The Bears still suck.

My hypothesis:

Packers 9-7
Bears 8-8
Vikings 7-9
Lions 4-12

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awfully early to make a prediction, but keep in mind that teams with rookie coaches usually struggle in the 1st half of the season. Holmgren and Sherman both rallied for 9-7 finishes after having losing records in the 1st half. That's probably about the best we could realistically hope for.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill say 12-4. Ok well look last year we almost beat the vikings and the bears. We beat the lions once. Then the only other tough one on our schedule is Seattle. Look at how many close ones we had last year, even with all the injuries.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts