2006 NFL Draft is in the books...

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No matter what ESPN thinks, I believe we had a very solid draft. I know there are some sticking points on a few certain moves that were made, especially the Javon trade moves. But just judging it all as a collective...I'm a happy man. I LOVE the Hawk, Colledge, Jennings and Hodge picks. Fire away folks!

Ooo, and next weekend we'll have the first mini camp to salivate over. Heck, even Brett will be there this year. :D

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love when everybody tries to grade the draft right after it happens quite honestly it will be 2-3 years before you can tell if the Pack had a good draft or not. That said I think the Pack filled some major needs at LB, WR and the o-line. I love the Hodge pick in the third round.

Brooks87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauEast said:
No matter what ESPN thinks, I believe we had a very solid draft. I know there are some sticking points on a few certain moves that were made, especially the Javon trade moves. But just judging it all as a collective...I'm a happy man. I LOVE the Hawk, Colledge, Jennings and Hodge picks. Fire away folks!

Ooo, and next weekend we'll have the first mini camp to salivate over. Heck, even Brett will be there this year. :D

I agree.We filled some much needed holes.I cant wait to see A.J. Hawk in his Green and Gold jersey.

Canadian packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if any experts know how to grade the packers Draft.... Some reports I read they say we were on the losing side and some say we are winners.... I guess time will tell....

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fondypackfan said:
I love when everybody tries to grade the draft right after it happens quite honestly it will be 2-3 years before you can tell if the Pack had a good draft or not.
Exactly.

Members online

Latest posts