20 odd long distance years :)

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Gang,

Signing in all the way from Australia, after getting told from my mates that they are sick of hearing about my love for the Pack, I felt I needed a place to chat and vent about my beloved Packers.
I first started watching the NFL back in 89', and my first exposure was the beautiful connection of Majkowski to Sterling Sharpe, hardly ever to be repeated after that season :p oh well, it was enough for me to fall in love. Maybe it was the fact that Aussies celebrate Green and Gold as our colors, was the attraction as well.
I spent a 6 years in Winnipeg, Canada before moving back to Australia 3 years ago, probably miss annoying the :viksux: fans more than anything!

I hope this will be a place I can virtually yell my lungs out without bugging the wife, and look forward to some fruitful discusions :)

Cheers,
Paul

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome Paul!

funny story,.. and cheering on the Pack here doesn't annoy anyone,..except for maybe the visitors from other forums! :D

OP
OP
A

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You lived in Winnipeg? COOL!

Welcome Paul! And you're welcome to come and visit Winnipeg whenever you like (just not now, its like -45 celsius)

Funnily enough I am bringing the family back to the Peg in 2 weeks :) The kids need to meet their grandparents and cousins :) I tried to convince my wife to get back there for Superbowl sunday but to no avail.

Cheers for the welcome :)

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yell away and tell the wife it's tradition for a Packer fan.

We'll back you up.

Latest posts