2 things:

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its because we are a badly hurt team. Some people are able to figure out that with are startes we will win these games. Even the pats fans see this. Its a lose yes but next week Rodgers should be back and we have a good shot at the playoffs.
If you knew at the start of the season the injurys we were going to have how many wins would you give us? I would say 3 maybe 4. That is another reason to be so happy.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I guess we should all expect a glass "half full" or "half empty" kind of a take from fans. I guess it just depends on what kind of fan you are. I can tell you this, we scared the bejeezus out of arguably the best team in football with the most banged up team in football. I mean, we started who? at ROLB? C'mon.
Pats fans will say they played lousy but let's be honest, the Packers had them on their heals. Big Time.
To those who say "yes, but it's not a 'W'" then yes, you're right, but you're not enjoying NFL football if you didn't enjoy that performance by the Green and Gold.
Once again, I have to say it, holy smokes, our coaches are working, D was solid as heck and they had the "O" rolling.
Oh yea...FIRE SLOCUM!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going to start up a similar thread too! I'm not happy with the lose at all, that game should of been won, we outplayed them. But I am very proud of this team for the way they played. This game gives me hope. Our team played against the best team in the NFL and nearly beat them. It came down to a matter of seconds and the inexperience of our stunning back up QB who played a brilliant game. You have to look at the big picture. Losing this game the way we did was heartbreaking but what it taught us about our team is invaluable.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
This game felt backwards, Flynn looked more confuse at the end than the start, but what would you expect out of a back up. The Packers played great, and its sad that tehy are usually short of such tough teams. Our O-Line seemed to do a lot better, I hope they can keep it up, especially when Rodgers get better. Its was a good game, I hope next year something clicks and they realize that they need to close games.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
This game felt backwards, Flynn looked more confuse at the end than the start, but what would you expect out of a back up. The Packers played great, and its sad that tehy are usually short of such tough teams. Our O-Line seemed to do a lot better, I hope they can keep it up, especially when Rodgers get better. Its was a good game, I hope next year something clicks and they realize that they need to close games.
I'm a "glass half full" type of person and fan. Consider this...
Does Aaron get us there at the end? Maybe, maybe not, but one thing is clear to take from this game. Our backup QB is everything alot of scouts thought, probably the best backup in the league.
Detroit has a killer Dline, I hope TT is scoring over OL charts for the next draft. Truth be told, if Matty Flynn has to go another game I'm pretty comfortable with it. I'd rather not, but the guy is a player. A two-loss stretch is just what the doctor ordered to bring out the best for this hard=azzed fighting group.
I think the Packers best football is in front of them.