2 free agents the Pack needs to get -

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those 2 Carolina Panthers cheerleaders :babe: they kicked off the team . :lol:
I think that Bengal fan stole my real crystal ball :oops: and gave me a fake one last week ( that fumble on 3rd and goal - TD the other way killed us ). To beat the Falcons will be tough - but - "on any given sunday " :pray: ( i'm gonna buy a Micheal Vick voodoo doll and needle it when he trys to pass ) :twisted: :x :crazy: :evil:

GO PACK :thumbsup:

OP
OP
O

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well , i was trying to be funny with the cheerleaders comment ( refering to the 2 that recently got caught in the stall ) . The crystal ball and Bengal fan - i was refering to my prediction for the GB - Pitt game - again trying to be funny - But the 3rd and goal we had in the Pitt game , when Favre fumbled and got ran back for a TD was the turning point . The Vick voodoo doll - again i was trying to be funny .

GO PACK :roll:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ohiopacker said:
Well , i was trying to be funny with the cheerleaders comment ( refering to the 2 that recently got caught in the stall ) . The crystal ball and Bengal fan - i was refering to my prediction for the GB - Pitt game - again trying to be funny - But the 3rd and goal we had in the Pitt game , when Favre fumbled and got ran back for a TD was the turning point . The Vick voodoo doll - again i was trying to be funny .

GO PACK :roll:

A for effort buddy :lol:

Members online

Latest posts