1st time Packer Game

NewCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm brand new to this board as I'm attending my 1st game at Lambeau this weekend. Flying in Friday and heading to Madison to check out Mich-Wisc. Then heading up to GB for the game on Sunday. Need tips.
1) Is it worth parking using ticketstaronline.com?
2) Any bars/tailgating scenes that I can go to?

I'll take any food/tailgating/bars for Madison, GB, Milwaukee. Just need the complete experience.

It's 9:45pm in Texas and the Vikings still suck.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newcheesehead_Lots of tailgating in the parking lot at Lambeau Field and tailgating at Sports bars around Lambeau Field such as :Stadium View Sports Bar and Grill, The Bar, and Anduzzi's Sports Bar . All located right togethe,r one block of east of Lambeau Field on Holmgren Way. There are lots of Packer fans tailgating all around the Lambeau Field area.

There is parking around Lambeau Field but the parking lot at Lambeau Field is small and has only reserved parking and will be unavailable for you to park in..

There is Free Parking on residential side streets North,South and South west of Lambeau Field, but you must get there very early to get parking space with in short walking distance to Lambeau Field. There is no parking on the main thorughfares around Lambeau Field.

The residents around Lambeau Field ( located North ,South & SW of Lambeau Field) park Packer fans cars on their front lawns and back yards for $10.00 to $20.00 per car. Some of the businesses around Lambeau Field ( East and Southeast of Lambeau Field) allow their parking lots to be used for parking for around $20.00. The closer to Lambeau Field, the higher the price of parking. Packer fans arrive early for Packer games!!!!!!Many are there 3 to 4 hours before kickoff.

Not familar with ticketstaron line. com parking.

Weather forecaste here in Green Bay for P acker game Sunday- is chance of showers and temperature will be 47-51 degrees.

PWT36 located in DePere, Wi just 5 miles from Lambeau Field

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm brand new to this board as I'm attending my 1st game at Lambeau this weekend. Flying in Friday and heading to Madison to check out Mich-Wisc. Then heading up to GB for the game on Sunday. Need tips.
1) Is it worth parking using ticketstaronline.com?
2) Any bars/tailgating scenes that I can go to?

I'll take any food/tailgating/bars for Madison, GB, Milwaukee. Just need the complete experience.

It's 9:45pm in Texas and the Vikings still suck.

My first game was four years ago against KC. Great pre-game tailgate party at Brett's Steak House.

Also, Red Lobster offers a rebate on parking if you have food and drinks there after the game. Again, that was four years ago and might have changed since then.

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you get to the stadium a little bit early, you can get a free parking spot on a side street about 6 blocks away. On your walk to the stadium, you will notice alot of activity with tailgating. I suggest you stop at one of the above mentioned bars or look them up on the net and head there. They are a blast.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm jealous. In fact I'm jealous of anyone who has ever attended a Packer game at Lambeau. Even though I'm just across the Lake from Wisconsin I have never been to Lambeau. I hope to someday be starting a thread like this.

Enjoy the experience.

DGB

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts