1st time at Lambeau on New Years Day

Bones Jones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im going to be going to Green Bay for the first time on New Years weekend. Im going with my girlfriend and 3 other couples all packer fans. I was wondering are there any special activities or events going to be happening this weekend i.e. new years eve. Any parties or what not to attend also any advice on game day or sights to see or do is greatly appreciated.:)

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My fiance and I are also going to that game (first time). We are driving from Ohio. We are staying Saturday and Sunday night and I have no idea what we are going to do Saturday and Sunday after the game. I know we will be going to the hall of fame, Curly's Pub, The walk of legends, etc., but I don't know when or what else there is to do. We will probably just ask around and figure it out as we go.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
My fiance and I are also going to that game (first time). We are driving from Ohio. We are staying Saturday and Sunday night and I have no idea what we are going to do Saturday and Sunday after the game. I know we will be going to the hall of fame, Curly's Pub, The walk of legends, etc., but I don't know when or what else there is to do. We will probably just ask around and figure it out as we go.

Lot of things here

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/come-here-for-help-questions-and-answers-on-green-bay.22613/

DocSkittles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last New Year's Eve, I took a friend to The Bar and watched the Johnny *** play. Johnny *** puts on a great show of 80's rock. The place was packed, with great music and fun. All in all, it was an awesome time. I checked and Johnny *** will be there again for this New Years Eve. If you're into old rock, you won't be disappointed. Get there a little early to grab a table somewhere close to the stage and I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Also, The Gamblers are playing at the Resch Center a couple of blocks from The Bar. If you like Ice Hockey, you won't be disappointed. Tickets are not expensive and the puck drops at 6:00pm, leaving a lot of time to watch hockey, then head to The Bar and ring in the New Year.

Have fun!

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow man, thanks a lot. I actually just cancelled my original booking and just booked the same hotel through Priceline and added Friday night. So we will now be leaving late Thursday night/early Friday morning and settling in on Friday night before waking up early and heading to Green Bay for a full Saturday.

Reaction score
We are from Ohio and around here on New Years Eve most bars and establishments require you to buy tickets in advance to enter on new years eve. It may be $50 a couple or something along those lines for all you can eat and drink all night we are staying at the Hotel Sierra i was wondering if anybody knew of any bars that may do that for sat or anything big going on for new years eve that would be fun for a bunch of 22 yr olds from ohio that like to party lol

Members online

Latest posts