1st round....any position

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone else think Ingle Martin was a wasted pick last year? We shoudda picked a differnt type of QB, one who could scramble and run trick plays.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
S Laron Landry from LSU is a beast and a top 10 talent. I wouldn't mind seeing him replace Manuel's sorry ***

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Instead of Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson on offense do you think would should think about CB Marcus McCauley and about what pick do you think he will go at. I wish the packers had a CB like Champ Bailey but if you have a good pass rush it makes them look even better

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tiger said:
anyone else think Ingle Martin was a wasted pick last year? We shoudda picked a differnt type of QB, one who could scramble and run trick plays.

Ingle Martin is known as a scrambling QB, though nothing like Vick :p

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Needs:

1. RB (We can probably get a good one in the second round)
2. DB/DL
3. TE (We need to pick up some TE talent for the future, as A-rod loves to throw to the TE, might become more important than WRs)
3. WR
4. LT
5. ROLB
6. KR/PR
7. K

In my opinion you should draft players at skillpositions mainly in the first three rounds, the others should mainly be picked in the later rounds.

I also like picking the best player on the board. If you have two good players at one position, you can either keep both and be very strong at the position or you could trade one of them to get a qualityplayer at another position or a draftpick.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found a LT that fits our system Joe Staley from central michigan he is 6'5" and weighs 300 pounds he also ran a 4.75 in the 40, the next fastest o-lineman ran a 4.95 There are Falcon and Bronco fans that want him there thinking he is a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two tackles:

OT Doug Free ~ Northern Illinois -- It's no surprise NIU's offense has been so productive recently, when you consider the caliber of offensive lineman they have put on the field. Free, without a doubt, is the best OL prospect this school has produced in a long time. A very athletic and nimble 6' 6", 305 pounder, who plays the game with intensity. Might be the best prospect in MAC and likely day 1 pick.

OT Joseph Staley ~ Central Michigan -- Staley, a high school tight end and track star, has been on the radar of NFL teams due to his unique athletic skills for a man his size: Ran a 4.7 40 at 6' 5" and 300 pounds at CMU's Pro Day. Improving as a lineman. May not be as highly regarded as Doug Free right now, but Staley is a player to watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts