1st Packers' game ever. Questions.

natalie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'll be flying from Poland for the Packers' game vs. Bears on 13th of September game and I have some (maybe obvious but I tried to search and didn't come up with anything so.. anyway, sorry in advance if I missed something) questions about Lambeau.

So... What would be the best seats to watch the game? Which side and which row? Also.. What is the best and cheapest way to buy the tickets?

Thanks in advance for the answer,
Natalie

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I personally wouldnt trust ebay,you could always take a chance on getting a ticket on game day from scalpers...Or take a package deal from ..

http://packerfantours.com/

Or

http://www.titletowntickets.com/

Or

If you become a member of PPCC

PackersProShop.com: Packers jerseys, hats, sweatshirts, jackets and other Packers merchandise.

Cost is 100$ to be a member

"Legend" Membership - $100 annually
  1. All "Champion" level benefits.
  2. Packers Game Tickets - Access to home game tickets through the Packers Partners Ticket Program. Waiting period, transaction fees and tickets limits may apply.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NP natalie. Come back and post your findings. Let us know which company you decided to go with and your experience with the transaction. Lots of people here might want to get a solid recommendation.

ernietheermine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody ever seems to mention Ticket King they seem to have similar prices as the others. And they have parking on Oneida a block from Lambeau. When I needed tickets I called them. I even picked my tickets up the morning of the game. NO PROBLEMS. I don't have the phone number but should be easy to find.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Hey guys!

This thread has sparked my interest in actually looking in to making the trip. I'm from the buffalo NY region, and would LOVE to go to the Pack v Bills game. So my question is whats it like for hotels around the area? Is there anywhere we could camp for the night? I'm a college student goin with a couple of friends, so we would like the cheapes way possible :D. Any help would be great!

Members online

Latest posts