1st Half impressions

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of good, a lot of bad

Bad

-Woodson. Cmon buddy. I know its preseason, but it looks like you know too. At least TRY, ok? thanks.

-Manuel. It is his first game in like a year, but still...I expected better. IF he doesnt improve next week, Culver will be playing a LOT

-Pass D in general. Cmon guys...Cmon.

-Leach. he sucks. He whiffed on like 3 run blocks. But yeah, thats the o-lines fault im sure. lol.

GOOD

-Oline. It looked good for the most part. A couple penalties and a sack(which mighta been favres fault), but mostly...not bad at ALL.

-pass rush. We got to Palmer a good amount (jenkins hit his knee, i was cheering. KGB got there a big too)

-run Defense. Keep stuffin that run, boys.

-Punting. Ryan had 2 good punts, 1 not so good. 1 inside the 20 yard line, and a long of 51yds.

the game started off bad with some flukey stuff, like Favres phantom fumble(im sure thats MM and TTs fault, or even the Oline that did well) and Drivers tipped catch that he will normally come down with 99\100 times. The defense in the first quarter started a lot of the drives backed up already! Hows that their fault? lol.

But yeah...the sky is falling.

IronBMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The o-line is terrible. Lienbackers are non-existant. Woodson is horrible, Manuel is horrible. Favre looks good. Recievers need to hold onto the ball, but they've looked alright. We need to get to the QB when we blitz, not just get caught up in the line. And most of all...

WE NEED TO GET SOME ATTITUDE AND GET AGGRESIVE

This team is a joke. My high school team could beat them. Favre deserves better. At least Davenport ran somebody over tonight. The running game looks decent.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Bad

-Woodson. Cmon buddy. I know its preseason, but it looks like you know too. At least TRY, ok? thanks.

-Manuel. It is his first game in like a year, but still...I expected better. IF he doesnt improve next week, Culver will be playing a LOT

-Leach. he sucks. He whiffed on like 3 run blocks. But yeah, thats the o-lines fault im sure. lol.

GOOD

-Oline. It looked good for the most part. A couple penalties and a sack(which mighta been favres fault), but mostly...not bad at ALL.

-pass rush. We got to Palmer a good amount (jenkins hit his knee, i was cheering. KGB got there a big too)

-Punting. Ryan had 2 good punts, 1 not so good. 1 inside the 20 yard line, and a long of 51yds.

the game started off bad with some flukey stuff, like Favres phantom fumble(im sure thats MM and TTs fault, or even the Oline that did well) and Drivers tipped catch that he will normally come down with 99\100 times. The defense in the first quarter started a lot of the drives backed up already! Hows that their fault? lol.

LOLOLOLOL, Alot of Good? Leach missed blocks? I think you must be talking about Spitz. Forget running to that side. Run Defense? Guess you missed the 10 yard burst right up the gut. They are averaging nearly 4 yards a carry? Where do you get this stuff?

We got to Palmer? Is that how they scored 34 points? Dude, wake up!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
tromadz said:

Bad

GOOD

LOLOLOLOL, Alot of Good? Leach missed blocks? I think you must be talking about Spitz. Forget running to that side. Run Defense? Guess you missed the 10 yard burst right up the gut. They are averaging nearly 4 yards a carry? Where do you get this stuff?

We got to Palmer? Is that how they scored 34 points? Dude, wake up!

I agree with pyle. I opened this thread and I saw you have more good than bad. That's just not possible right now. Everything is bad currently and yes it is only pre season. That is probably the #1 good thing you can say right now.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i can only put "woodon is playing bad" so many times

the pass rush isnt bad at all.

LOLOLOL Pyle. You are wrong. eat it.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
well i can only put "woodon is playing bad" so many times

the pass rush isnt bad at all.

LOLOLOL Pyle. You are wrong. eat it.

Lololol, Hey Trom the score is 34-7 buddy........you are amazing!

Culver29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Manuel isn't looking to hot. It's his first game back, but still. Whiffed on a lot of tackles, and just looking plain silly when Houshyourmomma ran right by him into the inzone. Manuel just froze up and stood there.

Go CULVER! Of course if Culver does good everyone will be saying "yeah, but against 2nd teamers"

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The receivers have to catch the ball. Sheesh. He puts the ball right on their hands and they go off their hands. The offensive line is just pathetic but I'm still going to hope that they get better. Yeah, I've said it a couple of times on here tonight, but Woodson is awful.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yeah, 10 of that is from...turnovers ....

thats the defensive pass rushes fault though. wow.

I know you cant read...but...here...

trom are you THAT drunk? Forget the turnovers. 5 possessions 5 scores for the Bengals in the first half. What part of that DON'T you understand? My God man, we've gone at it before but even I'd like to see you stop embarassing yoursef. Credibility my man....credibility!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Only 10 - Boy GB Pass Rush must be awesome! Only 24 Points gaven up! Impressive!

Speaking of Reading - Here you go

Reggie Kelly, 6 Yd pass from Carson Palmer (Shayne Graham kick is good), 3:23. Drive: 7 plays, 38 yards in 4:15.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh, 33 Yd pass from Carson Palmer (Shayne Graham kick is good), 8:37. Drive: 13 plays, 90 yards in 5:36.

Tab Perry, 15 Yd pass from Carson Palmer (Shayne Graham kick is good), 4:16. Drive: 7 plays, 65 yards in 3:25.

And.....C. Palmer 9/14 140 3 0

Must be amazing on Madden 2007 because here in the real world it's pretty ugly!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
tromadz said:

trom are you THAT drunk? Forget the turnovers. 5 possessions 5 scores for the Bengals in the first half. What part of that DON'T you understand? My God man, we've gone at it before but even I'd like to see you stop embarassing yoursef. Credibility my man....credibility!

I said woodson\manuel looked bad, genius.

They were being picked on and gave up the yards\TDs,etc. what part of THAT dont you understand?

but im sure the o-line caused the 30+ points too. and TT fumbled the ball as well. right?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
DePack said:
tromadz said:

They were being picked on and gave up the yards\TDs,etc. what part of THAT dont you understand?

but im sure the o-line caused the 30+ points too. and TT fumbled the ball as well. right?

No, the defense caused 24 and the lack of an O-Line caused 7 for GB.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
tromadz said:
DePack said:
tromadz said:

i'm sorry, but how did they knock the ball out of brett's hands?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love you, pyle.

Nowhere to be found when the packers are rolling, but when they struggle, you're here before the game is even over.

I love it!

dont blame the entire defense for those points. the run D was good, the pass D was horrible, more specifically Manuel\Woodson.

Al shut Chad DOWN, but lets not bring that up.

Good to see you here, Pyle.

I guess thats extra motivation for the packers to win, when they win, i dont have to deal with your stupidity.

GO PACK!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
i love you, pyle.

Nowhere to be found when the packers are rolling, but when they struggle, you're here before the game is even over.

I love it!

dont blame the entire defense for those points. the run D was good, the pass D was horrible, more specifically Manuel\Woodson.

Al shut Chad DOWN, but lets not bring that up.

Good to see you here, Pyle.

I guess thats extra motivation for the packers to win, when they win, i dont have to deal with your stupidity.

GO PACK!

Hmmm, seems I've been here all week, Trom. Like usual you are WRONG!

Now again I will prove you wrong - How can the run Defense be good when they averaged 4 yards a carry in the first half? Please tell me sweetheart

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good Pass Rush = Sacking the QB, not getting pressure

Good Pass blocking = Giving the QB time to stand in pocket and complete passes.

Good Run Blocking = 4-5 yrd AVG for RB's

The Offensive line must play much much better

We must generate a pass-rush from the front 4

Let's just start there.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
pyledriver80 said:
tromadz said:
DePack said:
tromadz said:

i'm sorry, but how did they knock the ball out of brett's hands?

Hmmm, you must be drunk. The Bengals scored 24 points on our Defense. Our offense scored a whopping 7. Whats so hard to understand Dale?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts