1st Annual

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st Annual "PackerForum" Tailgating Party

count me in guys! i'm thinkin training camp would be perfect - warm weather means shorts, cold beer, food, & the packers - nothin better than that!! i'll help out in any way i can. this is gonna be GREAT!! :D

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

4packgirl.. alright... with you signing up it will up the attendance... now we need to work on Packerchick.

Thanks for the offer for help.. looking forward to this event.

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: 1st Annual "PackerForum" Tailgating Party

I live in PA, and I am totally down for this. I picked the preseason game option because if I'm going to Green Bay I defiantly want to see a game and tickets will probably be easier to come by.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So far "early season home game" is in the lead. If this is the case, would it be possible to decide which game it will be, before the schedule comes out? For instance we could make it the first, or second home game, or whatever. Reason being, is that us out of towners will need to make hotel arrangements. And we will need to make them the day the schedule comes out; as they book up very fast. Just a thought.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So is this shindig limited to cheeseheads, or are normal people allowed to attend ? :p

I have never been to Lambeau, and it would be interesting to actually meet you characters. 8)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So is this shindig limited to cheeseheads, or are normal people allowed to attend ? :p

I have never been to Lambeau, and it would be interesting to actually meet you characters. 8)
(There goes the neighborhood!) :lol: j/k!
It would be fun to have you there! But......"normal???" :lol:

Hey.....it would give you a chance to actually SEE what a Super Bowl trophy looks like! :D

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hey.....it would give you a chance to actually SEE what a Super Bowl trophy looks like! :D

HA!

I guess that I would have to bring my "English-to Cheesehead" dictionary.
Or as I like to call it...how to communicate with Packers Fans through the use of Pictures and one-syllable words. :p

Seriously, I will have to consider attending this most auspicious occasion.....it would be a hoot!!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That would be cool if you could attend! Are you going to wear your T.J. Rubley jersey? :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:

HA!

I guess that I would have to bring my "English-to Cheesehead" dictionary.
Or as I like to call it...how to communicate with Packers Fans through the use of Pictures and one-syllable words. :p

Seriously, I will have to consider attending this most auspicious occasion.....it would be a hoot!!
"Auspicious".......lets see........wheres my dictionary??? :lol:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Sure. I don't see why we can't let our poor neighbors in. Of course you should get charged "The double
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
the tuition rate" for being a Vikes fan! :D

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That would be cool if you could attend! Are you going to wear your T.J. Rubley jersey? :lol:

Thanks MFF! And you remembered the "TJ Rubley" discussion 8)

I don't actually have one, but for this I would gladly have one made!

Especially if it would mean "peeing in Pack93z's cheerios" :rotflmao:

Sure. I don't see why we can't let our poor neighbors in. Of course you should get charged "The double the tuition rate" for being a Vikes fan!

Ok wpr, by your statement I will take that as cheesehead talk for meaning.....

"Let's all kick in and pay vikesrule's expenses, just so that we may be honored by the presence of his Viking Fan greatness" :p

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score

VR.. It would be fun to have you attend.. I certainly hope you consider it.

Name your beverage of choice.. I will make sure I have a few in the cooler.. not sure if you drink soda or whatnot.. name it..

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

wpr said:
Sure. I don't see why we can't let our poor neighbors in. Of course you should get charged "The double the tuition rate" for being a Vikes fan!

"Let's all kick in and pay vikesrule's expenses, just so that we may be honored by the presence of his Viking Fan greatness" :p

:lol: :thumbsup:
now that you mention it, it is common for groups to pay an appearance fee to get celebs to show up at their functions. I thought we may have to all pony up some bucks and pay Cheesey something to get him to show up but after further review we all know that he is cheap and easy so I guess that means we still have room under our cap for you.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

vikesrule said:
wpr said:

:lol: :thumbsup:
now that you mention it, it is common for groups to pay an appearance fee to get celebs to show up at their functions. I thought we may have to all pony up some bucks and pay Cheesey something to get him to show up but after further review we all know that he is cheap and easy so I guess that means we still have room under our cap for you.
HEY!!!! :shock: I'm not cheap!!!
(But i AM easy!!!) :lol:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If someone has an extra ticket I would be honored to attend. I guess I could even go to the bar to watch the game. Count me in. I would pay for the ticket. Season opener just over 6 months away.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Count me in. As long as it doesn't fall on the weekend when I have to take my son to college. I can also bring tailgating goodies (Packer tent, grill, HUGE speaker sound system, tables, Cheesy)

Dont try this at home. I am a professional tailgater.....

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score

count me in guys! i'm thinkin training camp would be perfect - warm weather means shorts, cold beer, food, & the packers - nothin better than that!! i'll help out in any way i can. this is gonna be GREAT!! :D

Shorts on Favre? I'm there! :lol:

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score

I can't wait to come back up to Green Bay!! I'm torn on whether I want to come up when there's a good chance of snow and "typical" green bay weather or when it's going to be warmer.

I know I LOVE the snow and cold weather up there though!!

nleidigh319

Cheesehead
Reaction score

well since i know i wouldnt be able to go mostly due to the fact that im fourteen it should probally be a preseason game because of the easy and cheaper tickets and you can see a game with all the new rookies and see arron rodgers as a starter for one of the first times and you arent watching drills.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

For the time and trouble for going to Green Bay, I think it would be best to go for Family Night or a pre-season game. That way there's an event to attend to make it worthwhile for those coming from farther away.

You can show up on game day and get pre-season tickets for $20 and less.

There is a small park with porta-potties one block south of Lambeau where you can tailgate. You can also park for free on the side streets for free in that area.

I know a lot of little secrets for game day fun.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

For the time and trouble for going to Green Bay, I think it would be best to go for Family Night or a pre-season game. That way there's an event to attend to make it worthwhile for those coming from farther away.
I would actually rather go to a regular season game. I'm already spending several hundred on a plane ticket, and hotel room, so whats another hundred or so for a ticket? And after spending all of that money I would rather go to a game that counts.

DoddPower

Reaction score

vegOmatic said:
I would actually rather go to a regular season game. I'm already spending several hundred on a plane ticket, and hotel room, so whats another hundred or so for a ticket? And after spending all of that money I would rather go to a game that counts.

I agree. If i'm going to travel multiple states up to Green Bay, I want to be seeing an actual game!! Sure, family night is probably fun and all, but to make a 30 hour drive or pay to fly all the way up there, I wanna actually experience a GAME.

Plus, I'm still a little disappointed in the first game I attended last yet. The last game of the season against the Lions. The first bit was pretty cool, but overall, a joke.

:D

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

... I'm already spending several hundred on a plane ticket, and hotel room, so whats another hundred or so for a ticket? And after spending all of that money I would rather go to a game that counts.

HOTEL ROOM: $90.00
AIRLINE TICKET: $275.00
GAME TICKET: $100.00

MidwestFavreFan watching the Packers get whooped at Lambeau by the Vikings, while sitting next to vikesrule.........Bwaaaahaaa!

PRICELESS!

:rotflmao:

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score

I voted an early season game for just that reason, letting those that have to make the trip allowed to see a game, although training game and the interaction with the players is cool in it own right.. but not much on football action.

DoddPower

Reaction score

I vote an early season game for just that reason, letting those that have to make the trip allowed to see a game, although training game and the interaction with the players is cool in it own right.. but not much on football action.

Yeah, I of course can only speak from my opinion, but there's nothing like game day in Green Bay. It's incredible. As cool as all of the other things would be I'm sure, nothing could compare to the excitement of game day. Partying at the bars the night before, waking up early the day of, tail-gating, listening to the radio, getting pumped, etc. etc. ahh, I can't wait!

Members online

Latest posts