1st and 2nd picks??

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
1st round I'd like to see Thomas Davis, Safety or that Pollack guy.

then

I say use a 2nd Rounder on this guy. I watched some espn documentary on him and I think he'll be okay in the NFL. i think this falls in the packers favor here. Where else can a guy go to work on his character other than the packers? Rison and Glenn were good when everyone else said they weren't worth the time of day.

Adrian McPherson

Official Bio College: Florida St. Height: 6-31/2
Position: Quarterback Weight: 218
Class: Junior 40-Yard: 4.52

Strengths: Unbelievable athlete...Possesses a very strong arm...Has ideal height...Dominated the Arena Football League despite being the youngest guy on the field...A threat to throw or run the ball who always keeps defenses on their toes...Upside is almost unlimited because physically he has it all and then some.

Weaknesses: Major character concerns...A player being linked to gambling is about as bad as it gets in the NFL's eyes...Needs to continue to get bigger and stronger...Doesn't have a lot of experience...Gets by on his talent alone at this point and must continue to develop as a passer...As big of an upside as he has, the downside is just as substancial.

Notes: First athlete in Florida prep history to ever be named both Mr. Football and Mr. Basketball...Began his career at Florida St. and was starting by his sophomore year before getting kicked out amid a high profile gambling scandal...Tried to enroll at Tennessee St. but when it became clear the NCAA wasn't going to allow him to play football he chose to turn pro and sign with the Indiana Firebirds of the A.F.L....Could have opted for the 2004 NFL Draft or a Supplemental Draft but chose to pay his dues in the A.F.L. and prove to the NFL that he has matured...Will always have his past transgressions hanging over his head but seems to be doing and saying all the right things to move on...Is becoming a very intriguing prospect.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This post will be irrelevant in less than a week.

I've had it with mock drafts and guesses at who may still be available when the NFC North Champions finally get to select.

Bring it on!

We can't change it or affect it and why waste the energy on soon to be obsolete debates anyway. There is no reward for being right and very good odds you are wrong.

Let's analyze where we are strong and weak afterward.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Re: This post will be irrelevant in less than a week.

CaliforniaCheez said:
I've had it with mock drafts and guesses at who may still be available when the NFC North Champions finally get to select.

Bring it on!

We can't change it or affect it and why waste the energy on soon to be obsolete debates anyway. There is no reward for being right and very good odds you are wrong.

Let's analyze where we are strong and weak afterward.

IF I wasted any energy on this, its not really of any concern to you. I never said this will change anything. It's fun to see what people think and how the chips actually fall. Just like filling out NCAA brackets. You have little to zero say in the outcome but hey wtf why not give it a shot jus for chits n grinz? You lose absolutely NOTHING. Unless you put money on the bracket.

And to let the ***** inside me have a comment : Lets allow you to not post in threads you have nothing positive to say?? Then again unfortunetely even people of your negative nature are entitled your opinion.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
slackerbacker said:
Damn Slick, just throw the hammer down and tell us how you really feel :p
No kiddin' - I didn't quite catch that - You wanna repeat that for good measure?
Speak plain this time!

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Adrian Mcpherson but he is really raw and will probably take atleast two years of learning the system before he is able to start. I wish Jason Campbell would fall into the second round but I don't see that happening.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fondypackfan said:
I like Adrian Mcpherson but he is really raw and will probably take atleast two years of learning the system before he is able to start. I wish Jason Campbell would fall into the second round but I don't see that happening.

yeah word is the Redskins have a real hard-on for Campbell at the 25th spot. rumor has it he's the sole reason they made that deal with Denver. Gibbs has zero faith in Ramsey, i never particularly cared for him either.

ravage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually another report from sportsline has the Redskins looking at a "projected" WR at that slot. Matt Jones is projected as a WR in the NFL although he played QB in college. Supposedly had a 4.40 40 at the combine.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ravage said:
Actually another report from sportsline has the Redskins looking at a "projected" WR at that slot. Matt Jones is projected as a WR in the NFL although he played QB in college. Supposedly had a 4.40 40 at the combine.

that makes sense since they dealt Coles back to the Jets...i think they're taking a corner with their first pick.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Did Denver just pull a fast one on Dan Snyder? Or is that just me? :mrgreen:

time will tell...but Denver did get the better end of that deal, esspecially if the skin's stink it up this season. that 1st rounder that Denver got could way up there next year.

Members online

Latest posts