1966 - Bill Curry

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center][video width=480 height=350]http://play.rbn.com/nfl/nfl/open/nflfilms/wmdemand/s2006/nfln-america/w21/1966_packers_bill_curry_300k.wmv[/video][/align]

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent Stuff Z2C,

Sometimes I think we have to look back to see how far we still have to go. Post of the year my friend, keep up the good work !!!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Excellent Stuff Z2C,

Sometimes I think we have to look back to see how far we still have to go. Post of the year my friend, keep up the good work !!!

Thanks, but that's a clip from America's Game. Thats not something I made myself.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Excellent Stuff Z2C,

Thanks, but that's a clip from America's Game. Thats not something I made myself.

But you found it and had the presence of mind to post it.

Good Job.

Reaction score
Wow. Thanks for posting this Z, just got done watching the whole show, but that video clip was definitely the most powerful part.

Stuff like this is just awesome for me, seeing as I have heard some of the things that went on, but seeing them is just another matter altogether.

Starr really stood out to me, and after the show it just made so much more sense how much of a steal Starr really was. The incident with him taking a hold of Jim Taylor and pushing him back to the Packers sideline was really an example of what true leaders do when they are needed.

McGee had me in stitches; smoking right after the game, but especially the part about doing gals from 8-11.

Best. Video. Ever. A must watch for Packer nation.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone have this entire show on DVD or AVI or ... anything?

They haven't been released yet on DVD. I plan on getting them though. I've seen just about everyone on NFL Network and their all good. They're at #5 right now. errr 1992 Dallas Cowboys.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Anyone have this entire show on DVD or AVI or ... anything?

They haven't been released yet on DVD. I plan on getting them though. I've seen just about everyone on NFL Network and their all good. They're at #5 right now. errr 1992 Dallas Cowboys.

I go the 1996 in HD off the net. I figured that was DVD? :shrug:

Members online

Latest posts