1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

18 damn penalties. Walk home packers.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by G0PackG0, Sep 27, 2010.

1. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86 / 3 / -0
    horrible. horrible horribe. most were horrible calls but there were to many they deserved. ho to hell mark tausher. and whoever fumbled needs to be fired .
  2. jehowd

jehowd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    james jones fumbled, i think hes great but you gotta hold on to the ball, especially in that situation.
  3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,521 / 86 / -26
    youth at its best. Driver almost always secures the ball as good as anyone ever has.
  4. chucknorris101

chucknorris101 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    did you watch the game? you know only like 9 of them were legit right?
  5. JCpackers04

JCpackers04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    looked to me like he was slowing down to a trot out of bounds when he got nailed from behind. No excuses though, that shouldnt happen. Plus what horrible luck for that ball to stay in bounds, ugh. terrible game.
  6. A-Rod_is_God

A-Rod_is_God Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    "Get off your knees ref, you're blowing the game."
    I'm gonna be hearing about this one from bears fans for a while... too bad, the bears didn't beat the pack, penalties did. Whether they were deserved or not. I think i saw like 5 INT's taken back on account of penalties.
  7. Sunshine885500

Sunshine885500 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -1
    They should have never been kicking the ball to Hester either. Why play with fire like that? Quarlis dropped a TD, Finley's TD gets called back for Holding on Tauscher, & Crosby gets a FG Blocked. That's how you lose a game like that. Fighting the Refs and not being disciplined with making mistakes like that. I would have rather GB have loss to Buffalo because this counts as a Division Loss & Conference Loss.
  8. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +265 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    loss was b/c of penalties & special teams, there ya go, problem not fixed MM, WTF, the godammn chiefts have better coaching and special teams then us, ARE YOU F-IN KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +98 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Lets see... One of the best pass rushing teams (Packers) goes up agains one of the Worst O-lines (Bears)

What 1 holding call?

Lame, old, only leads with the helmet tackling Bears defense goes up against one of this years most unpenalised teams. A Record setting pentaly game for the Packers!

Hey NFL refs. If your going to get paid off by the turds in THE MOST CORRUPT CITY IN THE US. Try to make it look like you didnt get paid off and call a few the other way.

This game was a joke.

If you think I am joking ask Calvin Johnson.
  10. dbain21

dbain21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0

seriously. Ask me or my brother who is a lions fan (I know) who has despised the bears for his whole life (more than anyone i've ever known). We constintly see bears games where the refs are clearly one sided, especially at soldier field. I dont think the refs blew this one as much as the packers did, but still the bears have got to be one of the top teams in the nfl that gets bs penatalties go their way.
  11. GreenBayCracker

GreenBayCracker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    The refs played good out there today. ******* jokes
  12. billysofly

billysofly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i dont know that dude feet was really close to the white line when he grab the fumble
  13. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +382 / 2 / -0
    I don't think any team is looking forward to playing in Chicago again, first they rip off a Lions win, then the bs calls on the Packers, Lovie is probably paying the refs just to keep his job. I mean some of the calls are legit, but the pass interference was uncatchable, and the Bears guy was grabbing the Packers guys head too. Plus practically every play has holding in it. Packers really should have kept thier nose clean and kick the ball away.