15-1

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Something to be proud of. How many teams have gone 15-1 in the regular season? And sit a few key starters and show what depth they have behind them in the final game?

Tons of teams would kill to have the depth Green currently has and the run they are having since the end of last season.

Green Bay is still the Super Bowl favorites people. They have homefield advantage and have not lost a game at home all year. It's going to be very tough to knock off this team despite the weaknesses they have.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am shocked at how well the packers played offensively today with most of their starting roster sitting!

I don't know of any other team which would defeat a playoff caliber team like the lions with mostly backups... maybe the saints? Don't see the patriots doing it (or the steelers/ravens)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
best linebacker out.
best secondary player out
best player in the NFL out
best wr out
2nd best lineman out
best rb out

And we set records. BOOM

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
15-1 compared to 16-0 we were expected to go feels like the difference of here to the moon...

But, were a very good team. But anything can happen in the playoffs.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Of all 15-1 teams, only 2 didn't make it to the Super Bowl; and that was the Vikings and Steelers.

Thats the spirit Bogie. And wasn't that Steelers 15-1 season the one with a rookie Ben?

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am shocked at how well the packers played offensively today with most of their starting roster sitting!

I don't know of any other team which would defeat a playoff caliber team like the lions with mostly backups... maybe the saints? Don't see the patriots doing it (or the steelers/ravens)

I know, it's pretty amazing to me.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I was actually pretty impressed with how the defense played....at least for the first half. They played a lot better overall than I thought they would but guys stepped up. So'oto is much better than Walden from what I saw.

Pat Lee was a goober. I mean what the hell how can they put a guy in to field kicks without knowing he can do it? It's like he was scared of catching it.

I thought Flynn would do alright, but 6 TD's? Unreal

Was great to see Clifton back and from what I saw he looks just fine. As soon as Newhouse took over in the second half it was like a night and day difference in the pass protection. Will be great to have him back for the playoffs

Members online

Latest posts