15-1 Vs 15-1

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Ok, but when was the last time strenght of victory decided a tiebreaker?

IIRC we entered the playoffs last year by conference standings...
Not sure, but like I said you don't want to get down to that one. Usually it's decided by the time you get to the third. But if they end up 15-1 and the only losses were to each other, then it would come down to strength of victory because you play the same teams.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure, but like I said you don't want to get down to that one. Usually it's decided by the time you get to the third. But if they end up 15-1 and the only losses were to each other, then it would come down to strength of victory because you play the same teams.
Easier than let it come down to strenght of victory is to just win against the Lions ;)

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score

It seems as though there was a thread on this not too long ago with the Packers and some other team (Eagles of Falcons perhaps) going back and forth in separate games on the last week of the season seeing which team would win because of the point differential. I'll try to search and find it, but the network kept going back and forth between the Green Bay game and the other one whenever one of the four teams scored (because every score made a difference in the differential).

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
It seems as though there was a thread on this not too long ago with the Packers and some other team (Eagles of Falcons perhaps) going back and forth in separate games on the last week of the season seeing which team would win because of the point differential. I'll try to search and find it, but the network kept going back and forth between the Green Bay game and the other one whenever one of the four teams scored (because every score made a difference in the differential).
I remember seeing that post too, it was by Ivo, and it was us verus N. Carolina. I think the point differential will swing to the Packers after Sunday.

Castle Of Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Though the scenario is unlikely, the crazy thing about both the Lions and the Packers going 15-1 is that there would be a wild card team with only one regular season loss. Talk about a tough break...

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Though the scenario is unlikely, the crazy thing about both the Lions and the Packers going 15-1 is that there would be a wild card team with only one regular season loss. Talk about a tough break...
While over in the west they would be pushing another losing team the division title. In all, I can see 3 teams from the North making it to the playoffs. (You can laugh now.)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For arguements sake, lets say The Packers and Lions both end up with 15-1 records, losing to each other on the road. What is the tie breaker? Most points scored against each other?
Just wait and see what happens.
Then your question will be answered.
But we're not going to tie. We are going to dominate. It's the Lions who will end up with losing games. Not the Pack.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts