12th Annual Sports Weekend...

ComingToLambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My friends and I take a trip to a different city every year and go to MLB , NCAA football and NFL. This will be our 12th year going and we have chosen Green Bay/Milwaukee/Madison. We will be there for the Thursday Night game vs the Bears on Sept 13th.

I am looking for any advice as to where to buy tickets, best way to tailgate, restaurant/bars to go before and after game, hotel suggestions, things not to miss while in Green Bay, etc.

I have heard great things about Lambeau and I have always rooted for the Packers to do well so this should be a great experience. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Matt- Visiting Cheesehead

2001- St. Louis
2002- Atlanta
2003- Pittsburgh
2004- Chicago
2005- Cleveland/Columbus
2006- Tampa/Gainesville
2007- LA/San Diego
2008- Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins
2009- Phoenix/Tuscon
2010- Houston
2011- Minnesota

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
My friends and I take a trip to a different city every year and go to MLB , NCAA football and NFL. This will be our 12th year going and we have chosen Green Bay/Milwaukee/Madison. We will be there for the Thursday Night game vs the Bears on Sept 13th.

I am looking for any advice as to where to buy tickets, best way to tailgate, restaurant/bars to go before and after game, hotel suggestions, things not to miss while in Green Bay, etc.

I have heard great things about Lambeau and I have always rooted for the Packers to do well so this should be a great experience. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You could start by reading the sticky at the top of this forum, then ask your questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts