10pts

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers defense has only giving up 10pts in the last 13 qtrs. Packers Defense is bad *** baby!!!!

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I has been completely overlooked. They are dominant and playing some of the best football in the league but everyone is still focused on the divorce in Minnesota, which is a good thing. Looking at the offenses they shut down too, including the cowboys even if they wanted Phillips fired, they are playing out of their minds. Easily emerging as one of the best teams in the league. New England game will be a good one.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan has an excellent home record, it will be an all out war. Huge game though, it will be exciting and a win might open some eyes again.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
were never as bad as we think and never as good. Lets not forget we lost 2 overtime games to two mediocre teams not that long ago. We have back to back wins against teams that arent that good. The Jets game we didnt score a touchdown. Not trying to rain down on the celebration but we are far from perfect. I saw a young team last year get a little over confident and it hurt them, hopefully this wont happen to this team.

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
were never as bad as we think and never as good. Lets not forget we lost 2 overtime games to two mediocre teams not that long ago. We have back to back wins against teams that arent that good. The Jets game we didnt score a touchdown. Not trying to rain down on the celebration but we are far from perfect. I saw a young team last year get a little over confident and it hurt them, hopefully this wont happen to this team.
were are a different defense now than were when we lost those games. The offense seems to be coming on. I like our chances to win by 10. It doesnt mean it will happen but I feel good about it.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Pack needs to be careful. Everyone knows what happens when a team starts thinking their crap doesn't stink. Yet on the other hand, if the team can stay grounded, focused, and continue to game plan and battle the way they have been, they have a legitimate shot at beating anybody. They just need to keep their desire and focus on the goal and not their past success.

Members online

Latest posts