106.4 Boyz ...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think your just an angry elf
Agreed.
Just being a sore loser cause the Vikes lost the game and H.F.A. in the playoffs with Burnt as QB.

Whereas the Pack won the game and a playoff spot with A-Rod as the QB.
(And with some help from the Panthers as well.)

Stats don't mean a darn. Winning is all that counts. At least for me anyway.
Stats may win a place in the H.O.F. but they don't always win S.B.

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL

your pissed at the hatred for Brett on here and I am making a comparison on the other side of the coin..To show it it happens and its just stupid to base things on hatred..Why can't I show you that???

I know because your trying to rub it in my face how Brett had a over 100 rating in the cold and I am taking away from you trying to rub it..I understand now..

And I never said Brett SUCKS in Dec, show me please?

I said it ( 3 times now)

His rating dips below his standard in the cold games, never said will make the team lose.

Its a broken record..

http://www.packerforum.com/packer-fan-forum/18814-i-called-8.html#post261518

READ it once again please

HIS standard..Take away the cold games stats....8203 atts 270 ints thats REALLY good....every 30 passes an int.. his normal standard..

48 games in the cold 925 atts

47 ints..19th pass is an int... thats really not that good....right?

Make more sense now?

I don't care if you wanna play the childish, "I know what I did, but look at what so-and-so did...." games, but I'd prefer it not be on a thread that targets ONE SPECIFIC AREA.

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here check this out

Brett Favre, Like Most Old Men, Doesn't Enjoy ColdWeather - SB Nation

Its not just us saying its every analyst in the NFL almost

Uh, nobody likes cold weather and it affects everybody. However, last nite the weather proved hit had less effect on Brett Favre than the Bears defense and Childress' lack of foresight.

Once Chilly let Brett be Brett and let go of the silly notion that All Day can carry a team, suddenly the Bears defense became pedestrian and Favre ate them alive.

You guys can either continue with the urban myth stuff or you can use the brain the Good Lord gave ya'll and wake up and smell the coffee. You either live your life with your head stuck in the sand, or you live it with eyes wide open. You choose.

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmm Interesting did not know this :D Hes had a helluva year I gotta give him that

How could you not have known this yet continue to tow the haters' company line that Favre sucks?

This proves my theory that the vast majority of Americans have no clue what is going on in this country - no clue whatsoever. They watch 10 minutes of Sportscenter and drive-by-media reports per day and think they have it all figured out.

As Charlie Brown so perfectly bemoaned, "Ughhhhhhh!!!"

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh, nobody likes cold weather and it affects everybody. However, last nite the weather proved hit had less effect on Brett Favre than the Bears defense and Childress' lack of foresight.

Once Chilly let Brett be Brett and let go of the silly notion that All Day can carry a team, suddenly the Bears defense became pedestrian and Favre ate them alive.

You guys can either continue with the urban myth stuff or you can use the brain the Good Lord gave ya'll and wake up and smell the coffee. You either live your life with your head stuck in the sand, or you live it with eyes wide open. You choose.

Why r u taking this so much to heart man live a little and have fun. Of course everyone here is going to complain about Favre no matter what. After being a franshise QB for the Packers and then you jump ship to a Rival team is going to stir up emotion in everyone.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But not enough to win the game.
All he had to do was get the team into F.G. range. He failed to do that.
And he had tons of chances. Even in O.T.
So da Bears D-Fence did not fail.

Child please.
In case you don't know, you are on a Green Bay Packer fan forum. You are not on the Brett Farv msg board where they worship their golden boy and kiss his toes and think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
That's the place to be for your kinds of posts.
Do you really think that you are going to win any pro-Farv arguments on here? Or get any Pack fan to agree with you? Especially since he is a traitor to our beloved team? And since they lost to a team that the Pack beat twice this season both home and away?
You need to heed your own advice which I've reposted below:

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why r u taking this so much to heart man live a little and have fun. Of course everyone here is going to complain about Favre no matter what. After being a franshise QB for the Packers and then you jump ship to a Rival team is going to stir up emotion in everyone.

Because I don't care for misinformation - it destroys all things good.

I expect Packers fans to embody class and integrity and character. Favre is a helluvan NFL QB and to fabricated lies and falsehoods to somehow make Green Bay out to be better really disappoints and sometimes infuriates me.

Expect nothing but the best and settle for nothing less.

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But not enough to win the game.
All he had to do was get the team into F.G. range. He failed to do that.
And he had tons of chances. Even in O.T.
So da Bears D-Fence did not fail.

Child please.
In case you don't know, you are on a Green Bay Packer fan forum. You are not on the Brett Farv msg board where they worship their golden boy and kiss his toes and think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
That's the place to be for your kinds of posts.
Do you really think that you are going to win any pro-Farv arguments on here? Or get any Pack fan to agree with you? Especially since he is a traitor to our beloved team? And since they lost to a team that the Pack beat twice this season both home and away?
You need to heed your own advice which I've reposted below:

You're obviously writing these things just to get a reaction because you prove you are not a very smart guy.

You are a very unreliable poster and you have proven that what you say about the Brett Favre situation is based on all speculation and conjecture and no facts.

As a result, I can no longer - in good faith - reply to any additional posts you provide on Brett Favre. I hope you can appreciate my position.
:banging:

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because I don't care for misinformation - it destroys all things good.

I expect Packers fans to embody class and integrity and character. Favre is a helluvan NFL QB and to fabricated lies and falsehoods to somehow make Green Bay out to be better really disappoints and sometimes infuriates me.

Expect nothing but the best and settle for nothing less.

But Green Bay is Better, Green Bay is the best

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're obviously writing these things just to get a reaction because you prove you are not a very smart guy.
Well ya sorta got me there.
Stats is not my thing. I'm lousy with numbers.
Winning and losing is what I understand best.

You are a very unreliable poster and you have proven that what you say about the Brett Favre situation is based on all speculation and conjecture and no facts.
Whatever.
Burnt went to the Queens for revenge. If not, then why else would he go to a rival team to give the fans and the Packer organization the finger?
He's a traitor. I stand by that.

As a result, I can no longer - in good faith - reply to any additional posts you provide on Brett Favre. I hope you can appreciate my position.
So you can dish it out but you can't take it. Buh buy. :bye:

Oh. And one more thing. Vikes lost. That's all that matters and that speaks volumes. :viksux:

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We sure are lucky to have Haus around to point out all of our personal shortcomings. I didn't know a single person could possess such an tremendous amount of knowledge, without sacrificing an understanding of basic social skills. Like not talking down to people you are having a discussion with. Doing so would likely result in hostile, deconstructive responses. Or a series of childish insults. But hand down some more life lessons please sir. Shower us with Wisdom!!

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh. And one more thing. Vikes lost. That's all that matters and that speaks volumes. :viksux:

This is where you lose guys like me because this didn't seem to matter to you and others when Minnesota won both games against Green Bay this season.

This is the very essence of what I am getting at - you guys let your hate overrule your common sense and good judgment. It happens, but it that certainly doesn't make it justified.

For example, almost 90% of the haters' argument on or after December 13 was that Favre sucked in December. Now that Favre dominated an opponent ON THE ROAD, IN THE COLD and IN DECEMBER, somehow now, the argument gets conveniently switched from Favre sucking in December to only wins and losses matter. It's classic straw-man arguments in their most obvious forms.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is where you lose guys like me because this didn't seem to matter to you and others when Minnesota won both games against Green Bay this season.

This is the very essence of what I am getting at - you guys let your hate overrule your common sense and good judgment. It happens, but it that certainly doesn't make it justified.

For example, almost 90% of the haters' argument on or after December 13 was that Favre sucked in December. Now that Favre dominated an opponent ON THE ROAD, IN THE COLD and IN DECEMBER, somehow now, the argument gets conveniently switched from Favre sucking in December to only wins and losses matter. It's classic straw-man arguments in their most obvious forms.

Sorry to hop in on this convo but I just gotta say that he didnt "dominate" anyone...if he did they would have won. :) Looks like the Vikes O-line is just about as bad as ours was at the beginning of the year 9 sacks in the past 3 games....ouch!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to hop in on this convo but I just gotta say that he didnt "dominate" anyone...if he did they would have won. :) Looks like the Vikes O-line is just about as bad as ours was at the beginning of the year 9 sacks in the past 3 games....ouch!
Exactly.

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Brett Favre led his team to 30 points in two quarters of play.

Adrian Petersen lost the game for the Vikes. Sure, you could point to other areas like Winfield only being able to muster about a 5.2 forty time, or the O-line sucking hind *** for the first two quarters, but the fact of the matter is, the Vikings coaches got their heads outta their ***** and let Brett Favre be Brett Favre, if for only two quarters.

Again, Favre has tried to coach, but they won't let him. He cannot run block and he cannot pass block. He cannot run the footbal. He cannot run routes. He cannot catch passes. But, he can play QB and he absolutely dominated the Bears last nite.

If the Vikings take ANYTHING away from this game it is that THEY ARE NOT A RUNNING FOOTBALL TEAM, so they need to spread it out, at least give Brett 2-3 seconds to throw and watch the best of all time work his magic.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Oh right, we must have dreamed that he lead his team down the field for 30 points in the second half? I hate to do this and its not a rip on AR, but does that mean all his good games he had where the pack lost don't meant anything? Can we say h-i-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?

I'm sorry but the Minn line is bad right now, but to compare it with GB's early season is laughable:banging:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't care if you wanna play the childish, "I know what I did, but look at what so-and-so did...." games, but I'd prefer it not be on a thread that targets ONE SPECIFIC AREA.

And Brett played great last night other then the fumble that HELPED give the Bears 7 points

So whats your point?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well it's more exciting to win than to lose.
And when the team your pulling for loses, you take a step back, anyalize, asess, become more contemplative, look at the stats etc.
And when the team you want to win, wins, one doesn't need to look at the stats. They won and that's all that matters.
So Child, I have a feeling your posts would be a lot more different had the Vikes won and if the Pack had lost this week.
You would be all over here rubbing that in our faces. (Stats be damned.)
But since it's the other way around, the best you can do is to try to show us that Burnt is still the best QB, ever. Even when his team loses. And I ain't buyin that. (For now I think the best ever was Joe Montana.)
He did make a good effort. But face it. Da Bears were the better team last night.
Vikes fan or not ya gotta give Jay Cutler props for throwing THE winning TD in O-Time. It was a pass that Farve and his fans could only look on with defeat and envy.
Child please. You are doing nothing but just reaching for an argument that is irrelevant on this forum.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it's more exciting to win than to lose.
And when the team your pulling for loses, you take a step back, anyalize, asess, become more contemplative, look at the stats etc.
And when the team you want to win, wins, one doesn't need to look at the stats. They won and that's all that matters.
So Child, I have a feeling your posts would be a lot more different had the Vikes won and if the Pack had lost this week.
You would be all over here rubbing that in our faces. (Stats be damned.)
But since it's the other way around, the best you can do is to try to show us that Burnt is still the best QB, ever. Even when his team loses. And I ain't buyin that. (For now I think the best ever was Joe Montana.)
He did make a good effort. But face it. Da Bears were the better team last night.
Vikes fan or not ya gotta give Jay Cutler props for throwing THE winning TD in O-Time. It was a pass that Farve and his fans could only look on with defeat and envy.
Child please. You are doing nothing but just reaching for an argument that is irrelevant on this forum.

Wow you really don't understand the context of the argument do you? i suggest a critical thinking class next semester and a reading comp as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts