1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

1000+ Posts!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Ryan, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks everyone for contributing so much to the site! Great game at the dome today, glad we could ruin xmas for the queens in their house!

GO PACK GO!
  2. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Yepper... that was coolbeans winning our second-in-a-row.... at Metro....!

C'mon Culpepper - where's that arm roll ya always do...?
  3. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    LOL.....well said. got the panthers a win now need stl to step it up tonite. we all know that minnesota sucks on the road so they may just miss the playoffs again. 6-0 and 5-1 starts and miss the PO's both times. not very nice looking on Tice's resume. that being said, i hope they keep him. they might find a better coach if the let him go.
  4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    ur welcome
  5. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well Ryan now its over 3000 posts.........looks like your baby is starting to walk!!!!
    I thought the board would get a lot more quiet after the regular season ...but it seams to be picking up steam instead!!! This forum is really getting to be a GREAT PLACE to hang out and talk Packers. :D :chest: :joy:
  6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Hopefully we can get packersnews.com to close down or re direct everyone here.

Those boards drive me nuts! there so slow ya know i wonder if that is done by design. make the boards slow it makes it harder for arguments to come about because ppl have less interest waiting around for a simple page to load
  7. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    gota, I was very surprised too, I am glad to see all the off season talk, that's for sure!

Slick, I don't think packersnews.com would do anythink like that, but hey, I would be more than happy to take the users on our site! That's for sure!!
  8. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is growing into the best Packer forum on the web. It is easy to get around and there is very little smack talk thrown around, other than when that creep vikesanimal is around :lol: . Ryan you have done a great job thanks.

Later
    Leopardmech
  9. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    We need some smack! I'll lead the way, bring on the other teams fans!! heh heh

I'm gonna shoot for 1000 posts before Feb 4th
  10. BrettFavre4MVP

BrettFavre4MVP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm gonna have to post a lot more here if I wanna reach 1000 posts in my lifetime. 30-something posts in 2 months is terrible.
  11. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Leo - Glad we have you on board guy, I appreciate your posts! We will see how we do on smack moderation when we have a full season run at it. That might be the time I need to bring in more people to moderate. We will see. We will do our best to keep it in the "Smack Area" so we can talk football in the rest of the forums.

Slick - 1000 posts in 9 days, that is a lot of useless comments, should be interesting to see if you make it :p But always glad to have you on the site!!

BrettFavre4MVP - First off, nice banner (well done Slick) and second, glad to have you on the site, even if it is only ~ 15 posts a month :)
  12. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    HEY!!

I've made two worthful comments.

Like how I created a word?
  13. NCPackerfan

NCPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The people in Packersnews.com are very loyal to the site and seem to have developed a kind of family atmosphere in there. I enjoy most of the users in that forum because we share many outside interests other than the Packers, but sometimes they get carried away with the silly off-topic threads. I like the format much better in here because Ryan's categorized the topics so that if you just want to talk about Packer issues, you can go straight to that category and not have to sift through a lot of BS. I'm also with Slick in that this forum is much more user friendly and loads very quickly. I'm sure this forum will continue to grow as people get the word out, but like anything, it will take time.
  14. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Considering that following PN.com has I was hoping they'd jus upgrade their stuff, I mean its FREE. I also wonder if they have those boards stuck on slow for a reason. Such as it is much harder to maintain an argument when you are waiting for something to load for 3-5 minutes lol
  15. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I stopped out on PN and it didn't seem toooo bad. It was a little slow. But I think the board here is much better looking, graphics, smilies, etc. Plus it still is a little faster. Maybe we will have a wicked slowdown when we get the DB loaded up? I will of course maintain it, but you never know. If we do have problems, I will move it over to a server at work, our 6M/6M T should take care of the bandwidth needs :)
  16. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:

Nope, it wont slow down. Things that slow these forums down are, massive sigs/avatars and threads with multiple pages being randomly accessed. The paintball forum i maintain has a DB of over 200MB an its still quick.
  17. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    that's good to hear. although It is nice to have the bandwi dth if we need it.
  18. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Now it's hard to not talk some smack in other forums when you get kicked in the cash and prizes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LM,
    Where the heck have you been???? :?: :shock: :lol: