100% Packers fan now (for the rest of the season at least)

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, so my guys are out. They gave it the good fight but turnovers will kill ya!

Sooo - here I am ready to cheer the Packers on to the SB with no distractions. Maybe we'll even meet up with Jacksonville for some small measure of payback.

GO PACK GO!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Sooo - here I am ready to cheer the Packers on to the SB with no distractions. Maybe we'll even meet up with Jacksonville for some small measure of payback.

GO PACK GO!

That was a great game, from a pure football fan point of view. I missed the two point conversion attempts by the Steelers, so I didn't really understand what all the hubub surrounding that was about.

All ya gotta do is switch all your black to green and you're set! Haha!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Steelers got things going in the right direction again this season, but the injuries really hurt them. They should be a force next year.

I thought they should have kicked the extra point once they got the holding penalty, rather than try for a two-point conversion from the 12. But I don't think it was an easy decision.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: 100% Packers fan now (for the rest of the season at leas

Edder.........i was thinking of you after that game. At least you still have ONE team in the playoffs to cheer for!

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackinSteel said:

GO PACK GO!

That was a great game, from a pure football fan point of view. I missed the two point conversion attempts by the Steelers, so I didn't really understand what all the hubub surrounding that was about.

Holding call against Pittsburgh negated a successful 2pt conversion that would have made it 28-25 JAC (the kind of call Seahawk fans would still be whining about).

Where Tomlin went wrong IMO is re-trying the 2pt instead of kicking. Had they made that one, and then kicked on the next TD instead of failing another 2pt the score would conceivably been tied after 60 min. Who's to say JAC wouldn't have tried harder to get a TD on their last posession though.

Overall the season went pretty well with a rookie coach and a team coming back from 8-8. Parker was really missed. A few plays they sent Davenport to the outside that Willie would have burned up.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score

nathaniel said:
PackinSteel said:

GO PACK GO!

Holding call against Pittsburgh negated a successful 2pt conversion that would have made it 28-25 JAC (the kind of call Seahawk fans would still be whining about).

Where Tomlin went wrong IMO is re-trying the 2pt instead of kicking. Had they made that one, and then kicked on the next TD instead of failing another 2pt the score would conceivably been tied after 60 min. Who's to say JAC wouldn't have tried harder to get a TD on their last posession though.

Overall the season went pretty well with a rookie coach and a team coming back from 8-8. Parker was really missed. A few plays they sent Davenport to the outside that Willie would have burned up.

Uhhh, what about the Facemask in the endzone? The Steelers can't rely on Big Ben to win games. Without a top 2-3 Def. and a amazing running game the Steelers are subpar. As the team starts to age this will be more evident as it is starting to show.

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Packers_Finland said:
I'm sorry, I cheered for the Jags like my life was on the line...

Should probably have saved that for this coming weekend!

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Packers_Finland said:

Yeah, I know, but after all, they're my second favorite team (next to the Packers) . I would rather see the Pats against Pack in the SB, rather than Jags vs Pack. I don't want this team to win the title, and not win the "best" team in the league.

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Packers_Finland said:
Packers_Finland said:

Yeah, I know, but after all, they're my second favorite team (next to the Packers) . I would rather see the Pats against Pack in the SB, rather than Jags vs Pack. I don't want this team to win the title, and not win the "best" team in the league.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing throughout this weekend. I know playing the Patriots and winning would be alot more exciting. But then again, you think about it and do you really want to play the Patriots or take a easier team?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Packers_Finland said:
PackinSteel said:
Packers_Finland said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing throughout this weekend. I know playing the Patriots and winning would be alot more exciting. But then again, you think about it and do you really want to play the Patriots or take a easier team?
I hear people say "Don't you want to play the best team in the Super Bowl?" Me.....i just want the Packers to win it! If the Pats get knocked off, and we win the SB, it's not like there will be an asterisk next to the Lombardi Trophy in our trophy case!
If we DO win it, then we ARE the best team in the league, period!

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:

GO PACK GO!

Hey no fair can i have 2 teams? :( :( :(

Sure. You can also have the Seahawks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts