100 mock drafts... where do the players fall!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I found this on another, site and thought I would share, they took 100 mock drafts and put them together with a ranking of prospects. # column is the number of mock drafts the person appeared on.

I don't know the demographics of the people that submitted the drafts but what the heck... it is interesting to see where fans rank the players.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I try to do something like that using 5 draft sites who have done a consistently good job in the past. I use that as my big board and have posted it here.

If you expand it to 100 mock draft sites you add a lot of garbage ones(a bit like mutual funds).

I highly recommend averaging multiple draft sites.

It seems like a good year for OT's and LB's. There is a big drop off at Safety after the first 2.

I will be happy with the Packers pick almost whoever it is. Revis , Lynch, Ginn are all good choices and one of them should be on the board.

Off topic:
Personally I don't see Russeell being the best college player. He was not discussed for the Heisman trophy. With injury concerns it is risky to get an RB at the top of the draft.
Last year I liked D'Brickashaw Ferguson as the best prospect. When drafting that high and expensively you want a sure thing. This year both Detroit and Oakland need a guy like Joe Thomas to play right away more than anything.
Johnson and Peterson are better bets than Russell and Quinn. I think Anderson is better than Adams at DE.
This year it is not so much who is the best prospect but who is the best fit for each team.

OregonPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Russell might not have been the best college player, but he might be the best NFL player in the draft class, that's what counts.

Staff online

Members online